Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanx Mike for the "how to". there's one more thing i'd like to add.
if you got sausage fingers like me, better get someone with skinny fingers to put the bolts back on. :D had a hard time screwing them back.
also, i'll be done with the ecu soon. anyone wanna buy a stock ecu? it's for a type 2 coupe.
-j

·
Registered
996 Posts
No kidding! I just too mine out this afternoon. That carpet is a pain to move out of the way.

·
Registered
49 Posts
aiznpride said:
Thanx Mike for the "how to". there's one more thing i'd like to add.
if you got sausage fingers like me, better get someone with skinny fingers to put the bolts back on. :D had a hard time screwing them back.
also, i'll be done with the ecu soon. anyone wanna buy a stock ecu? it's for a type 2 coupe.
-j
how much?
You know the part number?
I definitely need one....

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i don't remember it off hand, but mine is from a 95 ls coupe and the one i had was from a 94 ls coupe. they both had the same part numbers so i'm guessin it's the same. for those interested, email me with u'r offer. starting bid 100 bux. we'll discuss shipping if it's not local.
-j

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Triton3K said:
Stupid Question but where is the ECU located?
the ecu is located under the carpet by the footwell on the passenger side. you should have seen it when you redid u'r carpet dee. i've noticed that hte sedan ecu is easier to get to. any of you sedan guys agree?
-j

·
LegendaryRL
346 Posts
how much did you get your ecu upgraded for? thanks

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the upgrade is 250 +25 shipping. this is a great deal from the 400 that's posted on the site. you will need to send them u'r ecu or you can buy my spare and send that in. that way, you won't have any downtime of u'r car. just pop the new ecu in when you get it and sell u'r stock one to the next guy.

BTW, i tried callin you. i got u'r message. my cell phone sux! give me a call at my office wednesday. we can set up a time to meet. or if you wanna wait til the meet, i'll bring em by. in any case, give me a call tomorrow and i'll hook you up.
-j

·
Completly rebuilding...
258 Posts
It's been a while....did you sell the chip? I have a '94 LS Coupe 6-speed. Will this chip work in this car?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Where's the How To?

Hey AiznPride or Scott,

Where can I find the How to for the ECU?

Are there pictures?

Thanks!

Pitter Chi

·
Registered
573 Posts
ecu

Yeaa i have a sedan and it was really easy to get to took me like 15 min to get it out and put the bayou mod. ecu in ....... all you need for the sedan is a 10mm wrench or even better a 10mm screw driver

·
K L E A N M O D™
5,267 Posts
AZINPRIDE,

I know it's been a year, but do you still have that ecu for sale? LOL...

I'm serious..:D

·
K L E A N M O D™
5,267 Posts
TI II said:
AZINPRIDE,

I know it's been a year, but do you still have that ecu for sale? LOL...

I'm serious..:D
:werd:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts