Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
LEGEND
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i'm debadgin my car, goin for the smooth look, does anyone know if the 94 sedans have pins behind the "A" emblem on the trunk? i wanna know if when i take it off i'll be stuck with holes, thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
DSMKiller said:
hey guys, i'm debadgin my car, goin for the smooth look, does anyone know if the 94 sedans have pins behind the "A" emblem on the trunk? i wanna know if when i take it off i'll be stuck with holes, thanks in advance :)
Yes, you will have holes behind the "A". Everything else should be fine.

·
LEGEND
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
awwe, i was hopin the "A" was just glued down as well, lol, how do i fill those holes? does anyone know what materials i need and if it's an easy job someone can just post instructions about? thanks again :)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
DSMKiller said:
awwe, i was hopin the "A" was just glued down as well, lol, how do i fill those holes? does anyone know what materials i need and if it's an easy job someone can just post instructions about? thanks again :)
I would assume, bondo, sand then repaint

·
LEGEND
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ouch, sounds painful for my legend, lol i might just leave it with that one emblem for now, lol thanks though :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.