Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I have been doing some regular damage to my lower lip from parking and rubbing the bottom of it against those damn concrete blocks in parking spaces. Anyway, I was wanting to take it of to see if I could fix it. Has anyone done it yet or can tell me how it is held on/in?? Thanks

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
The lip is held on by 10 or 12 10mm bolts. Real easy to remove, just use a 10mm ratchet with a 3" extension. The bolts face straight down, they are accessible from directly below and behind the lip, it is real easy. BTW, you will need a new one, I doubt it can be fixed, any repairs you do to it would be quickly reversed the first time you hit it, a new one would be more durable than a repaired one.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
naw man, you can do it on the ground. Just use the 3" ratchet extension, it is perfect clearance, and use a mirror or feel dem nutz with yo hands.....hehe..... you know what I mean. But I pulled mine while it was on the ground, and my car is lowered.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.