Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i FINALLY got a head unit and 2 6x9's to replace my old crap. But, the installer disconnected my old 6-cd changer without popping it out so all my cd's are stuck in there! When i hit the eject button nothing happens, and i'd hate to damage it even though i wont be using it anymore. should i just rip that bad boy out?

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
So i FINALLY got a head unit and 2 6x9's to replace my old crap. But, the installer disconnected my old 6-cd changer without popping it out so all my cd's are stuck in there! When i hit the eject button nothing happens, and i'd hate to damage it even though i wont be using it anymore. should i just rip that bad boy out?
It's be much easier to eject the cartridge by pluging the power back in, but you can manually eject the cartridge by open up the cd changer covers and turn 1 of the of the rolling mechanical plastic teeth from the back of the unit until the cartridge raises up to the door level & it should pop out if remmember correctly.

Good luck,

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
And that way he can send you back your CD's too^^! :lol:

·
Registered
205 Posts
thats only if i dont like them!!!!! ha ha. bought a head unit back in high school came with a broken changer full of cds. WHO has Meatloaf on cd this guy did and we ended up throwing it out cause nobody would even just take it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts