Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im tryin real hard to get a remus, and the guy says that the universal remus is only rated to 150. i've read that thats KW or whatever, and he said thats not tru. and is that supposed 150 at the crank, or wheels? where can i get a cheap one, anyways? they quoted me 300. i'm lost.

·
Registered
98 Posts
yea there are several threads on legend specific vs universal! you can search on this. The universal remus has a smaller canister and you have to get it custom mounted. Remus is a european company and they measure power in KW there not hp! So I think the guy you talked to is full of s***! I don't think anyone has really compared universal and specific side by side. Some people say the universal is louder but they haven't been very specific in how much louder and if it is the same tone. And the performance of the two is also up for debate because if anyone has dyno of the two they have not posted them! I heard a Legend Specific today and it is very quiet until above 4K! I'm undecided on this matter. If anyone has more info that would be great!

G

·
I'm more concerned about performance gains... Does the Greddy get a lot more performance than the Remus?

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
SpeedDemon said:
I'm more concerned about performance gains... Does the Greddy get a lot more performance than the Remus?
Yes, the Greddy is know to give the Legend more performance gain than the Remus because the Greddy is a full catback exhaust and the Remus is just the muffler.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.