Acura-legend.com banner

Which color?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
NBP...
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm repainting my coupe because of some rust, hater door dings and scratches.

I cant decide between Granada Black Pearl and Nighthawk Black Pearl.

I will post progress pics when I'm done.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I voted for Granada Black Pearl b/c that was my car color and I loved that color.

·
NBP...
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Some pics from when i just started. I already took the windshield and the rear window out to check for rust.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
i dont even know the difference between the two unless you got a picture of the 2 colors on other cars.

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
those pix can be deciving. how about parking the two cars next to each other and see compare like that.

actually, i change my mind. paint it NBP just cuz. why not, i'd like to see a legend paint NBP. voted.

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
those pix can be deciving. how about parking the two cars next to each other and see compare like that.

actually, i change my mind. paint it NBP just cuz. why not, i'd like to see a legend paint NBP. voted.
+1 NBP would be the more unique color on a G2 imho.

·
NBP...
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

The only pic I have of them together

·
I want K-Sports..
1,421 Posts
I'd paint it Granada if I had a choice.. I've never liked the NBP..I'm not a fan of the blue flake. But you would probably like it, same color as your TL-S

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
My vote just tied everything at 8. I say Nighthawk because you already have modified your car to make it different than other OEM, so why not have a color that is an OEM Acura/Honda color, but not for that year Legend.

·
NBP...
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Isn't the Legend Coupe your brother's now, or did you total your second TL-S:lol:?
I am the brother who has the legend now. I post from this name. Don't want to register with a different name because everyone knows "Russian" and everything done to this legend.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts