Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's seen the trailer? OH MAN LOOKS LIKE IT'S GONNA FOLLOW THE GAME STORY!:D i've seen the zombie dogs, Umbrella is the corporation, and BEST OF ALL..........IT'S RATED R!:D :D :D
finally a video game that hollywood hasn't mickey moused....Like all the other ones, DAMN THE MINORS THIS IS OUR MOVIE!

·
Registered
847 Posts
lol, seems that you are in love with the zombies a bit too much:D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
claus44 said:
lol, seems that you are in love with the zombies a bit too much:D
Ohhh man u just don't know, i think that is proberly one of the best written storys after some final fantasy games, as far as continuation games goes i think it's the best story game, IT'S THE ONLY REASON WHY I EVER BOUGHT A DREAMCAST, and why i gotta buy a friggin gamecube.

·
Registered
418 Posts
maybe

i like the game, the upcoming movie,,,:eek: :eek: :eek: i do not think it will be as good as game... just like final fantasy.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
I heard they originally wanted Jennifer Love Hewitt as the main actress :)

Don't know what happend though, guess she either didn't want to, or they decided to go with the other girl for some reason...

When's the release day?

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: maybe

welovelegend said:
i like the game, the upcoming movie,,,:eek: :eek: :eek: i do not think it will be as good as game... just like final fantasy.
i've got an imagination, but FF the movie was WAYYYYY beyond me. but the animation was hot though

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FutureX 2001 said:
I heard they originally wanted Jennifer Love Hewitt as the main actress :)

Don't know what happend though, guess she either didn't want to, or they decided to go with the other girl for some reason...

When's the release day?
I'm glad they didin't if that was the case, She's best sticking to "i know what u did last summer, she just doesn't appeal to me as far as an actress goes:eek: and i'm not too shure about that chick that was in "The 5th element" either but we'll see. Like i said at least it's Rated R so thats a good sign:) It comes out next friday

·
Registered
444 Posts
HATE_ME_NOW said:

i gotta buy a friggin gamecube.
hehe
guess whos the first man on earth to play video games on his legend!!! :rolleyes:
i'll be posting pics of that soon... they got screens for the game cube at circuit city for a hundred bucks and the whole resident evil series is on game cube. i'll give you guys picks of that too.

milla jovovich (i think thats her name) is the actress. same girl in fifth element. that movie was so gay but so cool :confused:

multipass!

·
Registered
418 Posts
to HATE_ME_NOW

i've got an imagination, but FF the movie was WAYYYYY beyond me. but the animation was hot though
I agree. the FF's animation was hot as hell!!! the story was hard to get.... waywayway beyond common people like us:D :D :D. actually, i watched twoice in order to understand what hell it was talking about:confused: :confused: :confused:

anyway, i will not go to see RE movie. wait till they play it free on campus next semester....hehehe:D free is good :D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mythical89 said:

hehe
guess whos the first man on earth to play video games on his legend!!! :rolleyes:
i'll be posting pics of that soon... they got screens for the game cube at circuit city for a hundred bucks and the whole resident evil series is on game cube.
really they got the Cube for $100?:eek: let a head get some info man......... and yeah milla yalo...errr whatever was her name:D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thai.95LCoupe said:
I like RE for Playstation... The best time is to play it at night with all the lights off w/ the volume up..:D :eek:
U read my mind son:D tell me the first time u played RE on Ps the dogs that busted through the window didn't make u Crap your pants:D I was like "HOLY SH!T:eek: i just about dropped my controller, had PS hooked to the suround sound....now thats live

·
Registered
685 Posts
Resident eeevviiiil ahh the good ol days, I have never been so [email protected] spooked, when the dog jumps through the window, **** I nearly dropped the controller! man if the movie is half as good I will buy it by the way I thought i saw one of the leapers in the trailer? anyone else see this?
P.S. if there is a Bgger Final Fantasy nut then me I have yet to meet him :D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
flashdragoon said:
Resident eeevviiiil ahh the good ol days, I have never been so [email protected] spooked, when the dog jumps through the window, **** I nearly dropped the controller! man if the movie is half as good I will buy it by the way I thought i saw one of the leapers in the trailer? anyone else see this?
P.S. if there is a Bgger Final Fantasy nut then me I have yet to meet him :D
yeah i think they where either hunters from part one or lickers from part two......i think it was a licker cuz i could of swore it was hanging on the ceiling or something, FF u say:D i got all the ones up till FF7 the last three just didn't move me:mad: Plus wassup with the famous mogul thats been in everyone up until 7 ?

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
HATE_ME_NOW said:

U read my mind son:D tell me the first time u played RE on Ps the dogs that busted through the window didn't make u Crap your pants:D I was like "HOLY SH!T:eek: i just about dropped my controller, had PS hooked to the suround sound....now thats live
hell yeah!!!

My brother and me would play that in the dark, stereo up and that BANNNNNNGGG!!!! Dogs or Lickers hopping on you or zombies hiding in the corner that you can't see...or worse yet, when you have to make a decision to go down somewhere and you know something is about to happen and you need a fix....

Will you go down the ladder? Yes [] No []

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT!

·
Registered
685 Posts
lol let me show you exactly what I mean about being a FF nut I own

FF1 (nintendo origonal)
FF2 (Import form Japan super famico)
FFVI (Super Nintendo)
FFVII (Playstation)
FFVIII (Platstaion)
FFIX (Playstation)
FFAnthologies (Playstation)
FFChronicles (Playstation)
FFTactics (Playstation)
FFX (PS2)
FFlegend (GameBoy)*
FFLegend 2 (GameBoy)*
FFLegend 3 (GameBoy)*
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within (DVD)

whew thats all :D the * means I have them on order because one of my Friends decided he wanted them more then me, sorry guys I know this is a res evil forum, just had to post my Final Fantasy geekiness

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
You guys ever play computer games? Half-Life series was very "Movie Like", as well as "Undying".

The new PC games are just graphically so intense, not sure if you've ever played Medal Of Honor Allied Assault, but damn, the Single Player feels like I'm really in a war!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
flashdragoon said:
lol let me show you exactly what I mean about being a FF nut I own

FF1 (nintendo origonal)
FF2 (Import form Japan super famico)
FFVI (Super Nintendo)
FFVII (Playstation)
FFVIII (Platstaion)
FFIX (Playstation)
FFAnthologies (Playstation)
FFChronicles (Playstation)
FFTactics (Playstation)
FFX (PS2)
FFlegend (GameBoy)*
FFLegend 2 (GameBoy)*
FFLegend 3 (GameBoy)*
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within (DVD)

whew thats all :D the * means I have them on order because one of my Friends decided he wanted them more then me, sorry guys I know this is a res evil forum, just had to post my Final Fantasy geekiness
i had them all too son, up until i had to get rid of my old Nes system. i also had the super famicon import:D i loved anthologies cuase i got to relive the super NES part XI again:D i really didn't like Tactics it was boring for me:eek: like i said the last one i was really into was XII i even got a 3-D carboard game promo that i was able to snatch away from a Toys-R-Us when it came out:D it has Cloud on it with his sword on his back and it says at the bottom " Never underestimate the power of Playstation" :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts