Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about all of you guys were wrong. Her car is slow as hell I can't even believe you guys said she could beat me. So I'm on my way home and I see her following me and she had already said she was going to get me. So we come down the road I make a u turn she does too. So I floor it and believe it or not the RL goes faster than it think it would. About a mile or so I looked back and she was gone. All I could she were her faint bright headlights in the mirror. So I get home and she was like "I was just playin and I wuz like I'm sure you were cuz she was givin it all she had so we get in the car "her car" and we get ready to leave out of the yard and the car was smokin she was like I got an oil leak I was like yeah so she floors it and the car cuts off Kinda sad isn't it?????

· Registered
186 Posts
Most of the time if they have a light car, a fast engine to support it, and torque then they are gone and WILL leave you in the dust.. I have smashed on a lot of cars, and I only got schooled 2 times.. The most embarassing is when a newer civic hatch flys by you.. Little did i know is that he had a B18 swapped in, so with his lightweight car, 160HP GSR engine, he took off the line and by the time he was done, i caught up.. But I had myself and 4 others in the car, which probably puts me at a total weight of 4,500 lbs.. No wonder i lost ) :

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.