Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Roger said:
can u get rims resurfaced?? or better yet cromed?? any suggestions on where you would have this done??? or prices for this ?
Roger, trust me, you don't want to chrome your rims in Michigan. Once they start to put the salt down the road in October when the snow storms hit, that chrome will start to peel off. Just get your GS rims redone or buy a nice set of polished rims.

·
Blk/BlkGS6
1,753 Posts
chrome rims

i live in NY, alot of snow and salt on roads up here in winter

so i shouldnt just get rims and then have them chromed later on if i want to? thats what i was thinking about doing............but itll peel off from road salt you say?? hmmm what about rims that are already chrome when you buy them??

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Re: chrome rims

LEgEnD4LiFe said:
i live in NY, alot of snow and salt on roads up here in winter

so i shouldnt just get rims and then have them chromed later on if i want to? thats what i was thinking about doing............but itll peel off from road salt you say?? hmmm what about rims that are already chrome when you buy them??
I wouldn't do it unless you have a set of winter wheels. Most people who live up north put on their stock wheels in the winter, and bring out the nice wheels in the summer. At least that's what I do.

·
Registered
580 Posts
If interested give me a shout I can hook you up
for $125 per rim chromed which includes resurfacing
but not any damage repair such as warped bent etc.
That usually can run another $25 a wheel.

[email protected] <-----------------ME!:D

·
Registered
36 Posts
That is a good price for $125.00 per rim Chromed, because a couple of weeks I just bought a set of gs 16" rims with used chrome for $350.00. I wasn't happy with the old looking chrome so I went to re-chrome it for $75.00 each wheel.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.