Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm an occaisional poster at best, but I was wondering if y'all could help me with some things. I used to drive an 86 sedan, five speed with the 2.5 until a Bonneville thought it could drive through me. Long story short instead of buying a newer Legend like a sane person would I bought another crippled G1 and am sticking them together. The other crippled Legend only has 77k on it so im putting that engine in my original car(had 250k on it), but I've broken down the 77k engine and am rebuilding it. So, my questions are:
1) Does anyone make a stroker kit for the 2.5?
2) Do NSX heads(3.0 in '90) fit on a 2.5 V6?
3) If not the NSX heads then do 2.7 V6 heads fit on the same block?
4) Where should I send the block to be bored and honed?
5) Where should I get my pistons
6) Do y'all know anywhere that will do a decent job balancing the rotating assembly?
I want to do this right, so any help you guys could provide would be really appreciated...
Thanks

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
hey im glad u got a new Legend, but using the term crippled is like callin someone a racial slur. i would appreciate if you would cease using that derogatory term. can't wait to see ur turbo legend though!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I appologize if I offended anyone, but I was simply using the best term to fit the situation: Crippled (V): 2:disabled; impaired 3: weakened or damaged seriously. This is exactly the state the 77k Legend is in, it's a chicago car and has almost rusted in two. The only salvageable pieces are the engine and some glass. I'm not trying to be an ass here, but calling a car crippled and calling a person crippled are two completely different things, and I know the difference. Lastly, I never mentioned laying a turbo on my legend...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.