Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Blk/BlkGS6
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys i need some advice:
i ordered and received my reverse indiglo gauges from procarparts.com........heres a pic of them from the website
http://www.procarparts.com/store/displaydetails.cfm?pid=ING-REV9195

i havent installed them yet because now i am having second thoughts on whether i want these reverse indiglos or just the regular 2 color or 6 color indiglo guages................i cant find the 6 color gauges off of procarparts anymore i dont think they carry them now..................but you can get the 2 color ones off of ebay for $40...............and i bought my reverse 1s for $80 off procarparts............but i dont know if i want to keep them i think the regular indiglos would look better.......what do u guys think?

if i install the gauges i have now and i dont like them, could i still take them out and send them back for a refund??? or do u think that wud be too much of a hassle to install them and then take them out and send them back....................wud they take them back if they had been used...........wud they know?? or i shud just send them back w/o trying them and get the 2 colors off ebay??

i was gonna install them today..............so gimme some advice fast guys...........also anyone who has reverse indiglo and also regular indiglo wha do u guys think of it??

thanks

·
Blk/BlkGS6
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hmm here is the return info from the procarparts site:
Return Policy:

No returns will be accepted without prior authorization from ProCarParts.com. You can obtain the return authorization number by contacting [email protected]. Shortages and damages must be reported within 24 hours of receipt. Shipping & handling charges are not refundable. All cancellations & returns may be subject to a 20% restocking charge less S/H.

All returns products are subject to 20% restocking charge and less S/H.

No returns after 7 days of delivery.

No refund or exchange on body parts after it had been installed, modified or painted.

All returns must be in original box and in brand new, resale condition.

damn thas pretty crappy........... -20% stocking fee + i pay for shipping it..............IF they gimme the return authorization #..........so ill get about $50 back still if i return them which is enough to get the 2 colors off ebay including shipping..............anyway so i cant return them if i install them and also i only got 7 days from the day they are recevied..............which gives me about to april 9 i think.............

what should i do?

·
Registered
163 Posts
indiglos suck....

i have the 6-color reverse indiglo...had them since x-max...so far so good until last week when they started acting up on me...shutting off and stuff...i dont know whats wrong with it but i wouldnt recommend it...if i could, i would try to get in on the euro-style guages...

·
meber
978 Posts
Do you know where you can get some that look like these for a G2?

I think these look nicer than the other ones.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts