Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
hahahahaha

looks a bit lowered to me

one of the few respectable mods on that car. but man oh man, that spoiler? Ridiculous.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Whats up with the upside down "A" on the front???
That is retarded

·
Registered
702 Posts
OH COME ON, this can't be that bad...okay i'll admit the upside down A, and the supra spoiler look completely gay, but think about what any of you guys could do to it with not much work or money...i'm sure with a few inexpensive modifications such as a tint, getting rid of THAT ugly ass spoiler, nicer rims, and flipping the V back to an A, it'd look pretty decent. My point is the body is in really good condition and has a lot of potential. :D

just tryin' to look at the positive side of things....or maybe it could've been that crack i smoked this morning!!!! :D

haha, just playin', but it does have potential

·
Registered
85 Posts
Isnt that spoiler the Type R spoiler people put on the CL's????
my best friend has a CL with that kind of spoiler...its actually nice since the CL is kinda jelly-bean shaped

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
HAHAHAHHAHA.... an easy 10/10 on the rice scale

Hey.... it even comes with a "heat system"

What a perfectly good way to ruin a once beautiful car.... that interior is pretty hideous too:rolleyes: I am sorry, not my cup O' tea.:eek:

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
No center caps for rims =

Added 5 hp.

·
Registered
282 Posts
i think removing the center caps on those 18 spoke stock rims makes it look better....makes it look slightly more aftermarket. better than having the "ACURA" center caps on methinks.

·
Registered
248 Posts
dammit! so now you guys know my car REALLY looks like!!!

hahahaha

·
LEGEND
904 Posts
is it me, or does the pic seem photoshopped to 'shine'? i think that's a fake glare, i dunno too much about Photoshop, but it just looks odd...

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Re: WTF!!!!

stevieray said:
Please tell me that is not a Pokemon figure hanging from the rear view mirror :eek:. That is WAY [email protected] up...
:D :D IT WAS HA HA HA IT WAS...I HAD TO LOOK AGAIN AFTER U MENTIONED IT:D :D

·
Registered
423 Posts
How sad, :( A good looking legend went to waste. RIP OFF THAT SPOILER!

Latin.......................

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.