Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all i am in the process of getting rims for my birthday from my parents. i plan on getting 18's, and chrome unless something dramatic comes up and causes me to change my plan. i just wanted opinions from everyone, i was considering a wide range of diff. types. i realize that getting chrome rims will add severe weight to my car, but i'm getting rims not for performance but for looks. i was considering either the alba edge, alba blaze, lexani krystal/roma, momo arrow (even tho it's discontinued i think they are really phat and leaning towards them) or the driiv mach 5. anyone have experience with these or have them/seen them on a 4 door legend? thanks for the input!

·
Legendary P*mp
192 Posts
HEY DUDE, I THINK U SHOULD GET SOME WHITE C5 STYLES ONF UR LEGEND! WAT KIND OF COLOR IS UR CAR? JIMMY

·
Registered
595 Posts
Sparky said:
Focal F5 in chrome
Nice looking but HEAVY! I replaced my 17' focals with 18's and the 18's were noticably lighter. Of course my 18's are Racing Hart's which are known to be pretty light.

Style: I have the multi spoke mech looking C2000's so I am a bit partial to that style. My second choice would be some clean 5 spokes.

Mine

Equally Sweet

·
Registered
158 Posts
I just put these on my sedan in a 17" chrome flavor...love them to death!

These two were close runners up...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts