Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've already sent out an email to everyone on the list as well but for those who are not on the list this is a thread you can use to tell us if you're coming or not.

·
Registered
734 Posts
See you guys there.

·
Five- O
857 Posts
I'm in

Esti

·
Registered
851 Posts
I'm coming......, and I'm coming from Watertown, MA, anyone in New England area, email me, so at least we can drive together, not like last time I drove alone, dammit! hehehhee......., see you all there.:D

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'm coming from the Philly area .. So anyone in the area, email me so we can coordinate .. Also, the MD/VA/DC guys, email me and we can set up a meeting spot in Jersey off the turnpike if you're interested..

[email protected]

What time is everyone arriving?

·
Registered
699 Posts
whiplash

Whiplash,
where are you leaving from, and what time? im tryin to follow someone up there and Joses gonna be leaving from Philly. let me know.

·
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
guys if you need anyone's cell # its on the email that i sent out to everyone on the list.

jon

·
Registered
734 Posts
Re: whiplash

Acurate420 said:
Whiplash,
where are you leaving from, and what time? im tryin to follow someone up there and Joses gonna be leaving from Philly. let me know.
Ok, I'm leaving my crib at 5am....I'm coming from White Marsh in northern Baltimore county...There's a rest stop somewhere within 10 miles of that White Marsh exit if you want me to meet you there. What time are you leaving your house? Holla Back.

·
Registered
699 Posts
DAMN, my boss just called me and asked me if i could work tomorrow and i told him i could not even thinking about the meet. im an idiot. man i guess im gonna have to go the next one in the area. anyways im sure it gonna be fun, enjoy it, later.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Acurate420 said:
DAMN, my boss just called me and asked me if i could work tomorrow and i told him i could not even thinking about the meet. im an idiot. man i guess im gonna have to go the next one in the area. anyways im sure it gonna be fun, enjoy it, later.
??????????? You Can't Be Serious??????????????:eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts