Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Insert key, crank, BHG.
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rolled out the good summer mats which frankly makes me feel more welcome in the car and if you read my other thread, I just passed 167k miles. This is probably the 7th time I've taken this exact picture and I'll probably take this photo every thousand miles for the rest of eternity because I just love all the zeros and I need a decent background.

I never got a decent photo with my new 160 gauges so here goes:

(More aperture = more goodness)

Now heres a picture I've been thinking about for a while. It incorporates most of the things I've changed in my car. You get the new gauges, the navi console, door sills, the fresh leather, the clean mats and a little more wood from the master switch panel(more burlwood is always welcome).

But this photo just didn't turn out as well as I'd liked so...

I evened out the photo with an HDR composite. I could have waited for softer light, yes, I could have even moved my car so the light would have shined on the shot more evenly, but this was much easier and HDR is all the rage these days:

Not even really a photo shoot but I was carrying out my camera to bring back to school and I figured why not, things look pretty good with the clean mats rolled out again. Hope you enjoyed.

·
Insert key, crank, BHG.
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Swapping the gauges was a plug and play install. If you keep the guts of your cluster, you don't have to worry about odometer readings, calibration or getting a matching cluster (coupe vs sedan/manual vs automatic). Take the cluster out, pull it apart, each gauge has three screws in back. Hour of work tops. If you want, I can link you some DIYs that I used.

·
Insert key, crank, BHG.
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I'd appreciate the DIY's. Again, your car looks excellent!
Damn. Well heres the thread: http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/f13/indiglo-diy-pics-detailed-instructions-21988/ But its considerably less useful without pictures. Do a little searching through the DIY section, maybe theres another thread.

nice nice nice but come on man i wana see something more!!!!!!!!!
My car is filthy. The inside is all I can show you without throwing up. I'm sorry.

·
Premium Well Wisher
2,776 Posts
keep taking them pics every 1k miles, I'll be there to check out each and every one. now THAT'S a Legend interior....

:bowdown:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.