Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, short story - car got hit, technically totaled, ins paid, retained car, still drivable for everyday use.

However, I am now going to part out items that dont affect the overall operation of the vehicle - (NO engine stuff, safety stuff, exterior lights, etc...)

However, itmes such as trims, hub covers, buttons, knobs, speakers, etc.. are available

I plan to go like this and then sometime in May, sell what ever is left for maybe a grand on ebay or to my mech. Take that and my ins check and get me a truck.

Let me know - All prices are reasonable and if there is osmething that you know that wont affect the car and want (I may not know) let me know and we will see.

PEACE.

What I have that was not on my car but still for sale:

BESIDES MY OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE THREADS:

I got chrome L E G E N D letters
front door tweeters
chrome grille w/gold emblem
rear ash trays
Fender Liner Clips

·
0 Posts
front tweeters? I've never seen those? Can I get a pic of them and where they go?

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Auto or manual if it is a manual can I have the center console?

PS Glad to here you are ok.

·
GS/LS Conversion
2,481 Posts
yes sir I am happy you are ok bro. And insurance is cutting you a nice check. Me and you know all too well about our city and crazy drivers everywhere. So check this I need your front 95 grill with exchange for mines witch is in good condition( yours is better) and I will pay you for the switch plus do all the work. Pm me we can talk. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I also go some OEM mats - their are dirty but are cleanable and great for everyday use (protect that carpet)

$35.00 + $15.00 Shipping

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes sir I am happy you are ok bro. And insurance is cutting you a nice check. Me and you know all too well about our city and crazy drivers everywhere. So check this I need your front 95 grill with exchange for mines witch is in good condition( yours is better) and I will pay you for the switch plus do all the work. Pm me we can talk. Thanks.
PM Sent - I am posting it here as well, just in case you didnt get a chance.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Matts down, some other stuff to go.

What is still for sale (for now):

TRUNK BUCKET - where the cd changer would go

2 CENTER CAPS - one has a single broken clip

OEM Horns

BRAND NEW KYB'S - COMPLETE SET

CHROME WORD "L E G E N D" - rear trunk lettering for 94 & 95's

FRONT L&R FENDER LINER ATTACHING CLIPS

COURSTESY SWITCH DOUBLE BLANK - WHERE THE COURTESY KNOB WOULD BE

RECTANGLE BEZZEL AROUND THE GEAR SELECTOR

ASH TRAYS - SEDAN REAR DOOR - LIGHT TAN INTERIOR

FRONT DOOR TWEETERS - I think one is damaged a bit I just noticed.

SPARE/DONUT

I CAN BE COMPELLED TO LET THE LEFT SIDE MOULDING GO FOR A REASONABLE OFFER, IF YOU TELL ME HOW TO GET IT OFF WITHOUT EITHER BENDING THE MOULDING OR BREAKING THE CLIPS HOLDING IT ON.

I only use paypal

If interested, email me at [email protected]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts