Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there still a group buy going on for the cross drilled or slotted rotors? If so hit me off with the website......Thanx

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've also been looking for x-drilled rotors for my G1 coupe.

I know I can get Powerstop and KVR but I seem to remember someone else mentioning that we could get Brembo’s from someone (Mr. Wood?) any info would help. I’m just trying to get the best rotors for the best price!

Thanks all!!

G

·
I smell GB

I'm buying some rotors from www.irotors.com and they have a special for the month of APRIL.. Shipping is free for all Acuras/Hondas... also if we can get 4 people together we get 10% off the total price.. (i believe we would have to buy it together as one) but they will ship to us individually.

For non GS, and LS G2 price is 249$ shipping is free!
For G1 Coupe/Sedans price is 229$ free shipping.
For G2 GS/LS Coupes and Sedans it's $259 also free shipping..

If not i'm buying them anyway probably by next wendsay if possible....Free shipping is good!:D

I also e-mailed to find out if they are CAD plated..(will protect from rust)

They sell Brembo Rotors...:)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe - Great find!!!! I'm definitely in at those prices!

$229 for all four, how can you beat that. Let me know about the CAD plating. If they're not we should see if we can get them plated by someone.

·
Registered
175 Posts
NOOO DON'T buy!!

Don't buy.
i'm no expert but would u want ur rotors to get alllll RUSTED???? Thai... do u want people to see rust behind your new 18's?. yea that's a great way to draw attention! CALL UP MR. WOOD!!
i just called him today and he said that he'd hook me up with these and the one's he has are CAD plated!!! so why not? and the best part is... they're cheaper!! look up Mr. Wood. do a search for "wood" and click the brake discussion one's. i'm sure u'll find it. check him out. (try negociating) never hurt anyone
lata

G

·
LEGEND GS

Damn so is Nickel plating going to keep the rotors from rusting? 240 is better than the 310 he has listed on his site... I wonder why the price is different.

QUOTED FROM WWW.RACECONCEPTS.NET SITE
Front Rotors Rear Rotors Front Pads Rear Pads

91-95 Legend Sedan L, LS RHON05 $180.00 RHON06 $160.00 707 $55.00 708 $45.00

95 Legend Sedan GS RHON26 $200.00 RHON06 $160.00 707 $55.00 708 $45.00

91-92 Legend Coupe RHON05 $180.00 RHON06 $160.00 707 $55.00 708 $45.00

93-95 Legend Coupe RHON26 $200.00 RHON06 $160.00 707 $55.00 708 $45.00

$ 360 for a set! DAMN!:eek:

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
Don't go by the prices he lists at the site. He seems to sell them at around $240 all the time. :)

Yeah, nickel plating will keep them from rusting.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Mr. Wood?

I read a post some time ago about Dimple Drilled rotors as opposed to Cross Drilled rotors...I also seem to remember that Mr. Wood was a contact listed. Does anyone know about the Dimple drilled or should I just call Mr. Wood?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ok, I just got off the phone with Mr. Wood. His rotors are dimple drilled only. He found that the cross-drilled were cracking on him. And the plating on the rotors are zinc, which has a nickel / silver color.

I have a G1 coupe and this is what he quoted me:

All four rotors - 220.00
Techna-Fit brake lines - 90.00
Full set of Metal Master pads - 90.00
ATE dot Blue brake fluid - 10.00 L

He's a real cool guy to talk to, give him a call.

·
Yaozer *n *he A*k
310 Posts
Anyone got Elvis' contact info? Mr Wood isn't the only one providing those type of Brembos, but I've lost his email. It's a free market you know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts