Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, i just traded my 1992 Lexus SC300 for a 1995 Legend LS coupe. In the process, i took the wheels&tires off my lexus and put them on the legend. They look really good, and are the right size. 16''. However, my tires are a little different from stock. they're 205/60R16. Im having a problem with rubbing, and its getting rather annoying... because only the Passenger Rear rubs! none of the other tires rub, just that one. I'm trying to figure out if it's infact the wheels, or if its a strut, or a spring or what! I honestly have no clue, and i know even less about the legends then i do other cars. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Im loving my legend more everyday, except for the fact that i can only have myself in the car without rubbing! lol

Thanks in advance, and i hope im in the right spot. (new here.) :)

·
Banned
2,990 Posts
Okay, i just traded my 1992 Lexus SC300 for a 1995 Legend LS coupe. In the process, i took the wheels&tires off my lexus and put them on the legend. They look really good, and are the right size. 16''. However, my tires are a little different from stock. they're 205/60R16. Im having a problem with rubbing, and its getting rather annoying... because only the Passenger Rear rubs! none of the other tires rub, just that one. I'm trying to figure out if it's infact the wheels, or if its a strut, or a spring or what! I honestly have no clue, and i know even less about the legends then i do other cars. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Im loving my legend more everyday, except for the fact that i can only have myself in the car without rubbing! lol

Thanks in advance, and i hope im in the right spot. (new here.) :)
Sounds like mine. I changed 1 strut and spring, problem solved, now the other side rubs, dayum. But 1 new strut and spring from AOA was damn expensive!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.