Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G

·
88 megs! this is gunna take me a while i have 56k luckily i took the time to download something that will pause downloads and uses mirror sites to go faster and such

tell me more so i can expect something to see

G

·
Yeah, I thought that it was pretty incredible too, I went and read over on DTMPower a lot of what Dado, one of the main guys involved with this thing and he said that they only got like 2 tickets even though they got pulled over a ton, and like 5 guys went to jail. The Production company Gumball paid for all of their tickets and bail fees, etc. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me, but I'm sure that the guys in the movie still had to handle their increased insurance rates ;). I'm sure though that it's not that big of a deal though to the guys that are driving those cars, :cool:.

·
Hatin the rain already
598 Posts
I love cable modem. (like 20 minutes or so)

I guess in reality top speed is about the only difference between our legends and these other legends. I need to get a scanner installed in mine though. I live out in vegas and took a trip to tuscon and many times averaged about 115 or so. lotsa straight wide road out here.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
full_stealth said:
I love cable modem. (like 20 minutes or so)

I guess in reality top speed is about the only difference between our legends and these other legends. I need to get a scanner installed in mine though. I live out in vegas and took a trip to tuscon and many times averaged about 115 or so. lotsa straight wide road out here.
hahahah yea and only about 300 more hp..

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Stratoknight said:
88 megs! this is gunna take me a while i have 56k luckily i took the time to download something that will pause downloads and uses mirror sites to go faster and such

I watched it at work. (Thanks General Electric :D ) It was instantanious with buffered play. Just click and watch -I love my job. Home is a different story. The Gumball video posted earlier took two peacan seasons to download.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Kevon-

patience patience patience!!!:D

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Stratoknight said:

where did you get this from????????

·
Registered
701 Posts
Download files.....

www.download.com (CNET)

Try the following programs

Download Boost
Flashget

Those r the ones Ive tried. Both r pretty good. Flashget suits my needs better.

Theyre both free. The only drawback is that they waste some bandwith downloading & displaying ads.
Hey nothing is free

U can also get cracks for these programs from warez sites & thus get rid of those ads

Hope this helps
Vishal

1 - 18 of 18 Posts