FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
ROFL

It's holding true...

The only people who jack the cars way up like that are people from the suburbs or rural parts who are trying to emulate it. They often WAY over do it. that's evidence right there :lol:

All that lift was not necessary that's just pointlessly high, plus it's general practice to try not to lift fords.

and just for reference the cars aren't called donks...only the glass house caprices are donks...everything else is a Hi-sider or as the mainstream called it "hi-riser"

EDIT:

I have included a link to the "No BITCHING donk/box/bubble thread"

The Car Lounge Forums: The NO B1TCHING Donk/Box/Bubble thread

This thread is for viewing good and not so good examples of the cars, plus a bit of technical knowledge. they also have vids of some of the REALLY powerful cars. as you can see that Lincoln was halfassed at best. all that money for a lift kit and he can't even roast the tires pointless.

Take a look at that link i posted once you get deep into the thread there's videos of cars roasting them up.

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
OMG, that looks so stupid!

·
Cassis Red Pearl
618 Posts
:wtf: That's just embarassing. I wouldn't be caught dead in anything like that. You lift trucks not cars. F'n *******.

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
A REAL donk (dunk)...70s Caprice convertible, nasty engine, and clearance for wheels

Donk Vert
http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf

This is why i like'em...This is what they do to stock tires, no brakes no burnout, that's all engine:lol:

There's one on ebay with Timeslips readin 11.80:eek:

Let me see if i can say this the right way....

The idea with this is to have the most power, the loudest system and the biggest wheels. NOT THE HIGHEST LIFT. you're not trying to sit higher, you just are trying to have the biggest wheels :lol: again, that's why i said some of the guys doing it don't know what it's about, so they lift it 10ft in the air and make it look like a rollerskate.

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
Wow between this and the white Legend that's two examples of stupidity in lifting an automobile. Just buy the damn Caprice in the first place instead of trying to make 'unique' lifts that end up being an embarrassment.

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
I saw a really pretty Lexus on my way home from work last week, then I saw that it had balls. That is the stupidest thing ever. Especially on a pretty car.

·
Stop eyeballin' me, dawg!
1,166 Posts
I guess there's something wrong with me, but I kinda dig it! I'd love to take that thing out to silver lake dunes and run it around (I'd have to swap out the tires for something with some meat to it). Hummer boys think they've got the luxury setup? Lincoln Off-road is where it's at!

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
I saw a really pretty Lexus on my way home from work last week, then I saw that it had balls. That is the stupidest thing ever. Especially on a pretty car.
:werd: never did get that either. I guess the car is supposedly filling some other inadequacy :lol:.

·
Mr. X (aka #5)
4,474 Posts
:werd: never did get that either. I guess the car is supposedly filling some other inadequacy :lol:.
hence why i cut them off, sucks because they are losing their only nuts i guess...

its a douche thing that has caught on, a lot like the faux-hawk, just looks lame.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I guess there's something wrong with me, but I kinda dig it! I'd love to take that thing out to silver lake dunes and run it around (I'd have to swap out the tires for something with some meat to it). Hummer boys think they've got the luxury setup? Lincoln Off-road is where it's at!
I agree 4door... off road is where its at

1 - 16 of 16 Posts