Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah i have an 89 legend stock automatic and some dude down the street offered to throw down titles on a race with his 92 BMW318 that is stock and has more weight including 18'' wheels and tv's and **** like that so i'm thinkin about taking it...let me know! His is a 1.4l stick!!

·
Registered
386 Posts
RACE WITH A 318!!!!!!!!!!

Being that he has a 5 speed he'll probably get you off line. Most importantly make sure he car is DEFINITELY STOCK wouldn't want to see a legend owner fall prey to someone who's running more than just a stock engine. If it is stock than I've got just one thing to say treat him like a pack of NEWPORT 100's ( cigarettes ) SMOKE HIM. :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey another contender!!

How about a 95 2dr saturn coupe?? he laid down $1000 on a race with me!! i'm about to have a new car and a grand!!!

·
Registered
386 Posts
HHHHMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

The Satun is different I believe its lighter than a G1 since the entire sides of the car are made of some kind of polymer. Although I must admit that you will have to find a place for the Saturn as well as The Bimmer plus a grand to boot. Go ahead and kick some butt.:D

·
Hatin the rain already
599 Posts
Can I come join in the fun? I want to make some money off some fools. I will take them to school and I have an 89 L coupe with an automatic and 200K miles on it. I could give my girlfriend the 318

1 - 8 of 8 Posts