Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a car show coming up at the Worcester Centrum this coming Sunday, May 5. I am going to display my Legend with all the doors open, hood open, and trunk open. Being that they will all be open for hours on end, the battery is going to get drained little by little since the door lights and trunk lights are on. I don't want to drain my battery so where (under hood or in the interior) and which fuses do I pull to turn off these lights and anything else you can think of that will drain my battery with everything open?

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
just loosen up the neg battery terminal or the fuse I think its called ecm or something . On the inside it controls most of lighting. Let me look into the helms for ya

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Blo. As long as I can take the fuses out and hook them back up without hurting anything then I'm open for suggestions. Let me know bud.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Hey Sammy, you can just turn off the dome light can you??? and your other door light should shut down by itself in about 10 minutes or so. Try that. Mine did that.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alex, your right about shutting off the dome lights. But the door lights don't have an automatic shutoff. I guess that feature wasn't included on the 1991 Legends. There's also the trunk light to worry about. Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Looks like fuse 57 controls all door lights and dome lights pull it under hood fuse box.

middle fuse closest to driver fender.

·
Registered
851 Posts
SammyD said:
Alex, your right about shutting off the dome lights. But the door lights don't have an automatic shutoff. I guess that feature wasn't included on the 1991 Legends. There's also the trunk light to worry about. Any other suggestions?
Ah, damn Sammy, forget that your legend is an L. OK OK......, I think the auto off only available on the LS.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts