Banned
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Your SUV of choice if you had to pick one. I gotta have that
Caddy Escalade or the Yunkon Denali.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
X5 4.6is, new Escalade (strictly for pimpin'), Range Rover 4.6l, or Yukon Denali. maybe AMG5oo...really fast, or CRV dropped with GSR engine and Jackon Racing supercharger:D of course these would have to be equipped with bumpin system and at least Jordan's on the footwork.

·
Registered
513 Posts
either (in no particular order) BMW X5 4.6is, Cadillac Escalade, Chevy Trailblazer, Jeep Grand Cherokee Ltd Overland, MB-55 AMG maybe an Infiniti QX4 or an Ac MDX i actually like SUVs n would get one along with my legend if i could afford it.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
jose3030 said:
Acura MDX.
Too bad I dont see more of them on the road.
They look sleek.
Really? I'm not the fondest of them. They are nice but could be better IMO....Definitely a nice car though. Right now my choice is an X5 with 24 inch bling blings or a Mercedes G600(G-Wagen)...My rich Uncle has a G600....$130,000 price tag:cool:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Check this one!

Me I'll go one of these, Australia only sorry guys!
With a Gen III 5.7 litre in!
Holden Cross 8
But only if I can 'persuade' mangement to put in a stick shift!

·
Registered
126 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
RICDOGG said:
TRD supercharged 4runner runs mid 13's
Most 4Runners w/ TRD SC are running high 15's- low 16s. A non-SC 4runner runs around 17s. I only know of one 4runner running 12.9 (100 shot NOS, PNP, header, exhaust, SC & much more).

Here's my recent evaluation:

ML500 - Good power, great handling and feel. It unfortunately still has the minivan look and lacks real Mercedes luxary. Trunk was small too.

MDX - Nice all around truck but colors were very limited. Most either come in silver or black. Limited stock results in inflated prices. This truck is not cheap around $40K

Trailblazer - Finally a decent looking domestic truck. Great power but reliabliity is an issue. Interior still looks cheap and unappealing, maybe next year.

Land Rover Discovery - Your just buying the name, the truck is unreliable, underpowered and unrefined.

Explorer and Grand Cherokee - Not high on my list, rather take a chance with the trailblazer.

4Runner - Reliable (I had a 99 LTD) and looked rugged. But it was underpowered and unchanged since 99.

BMW X5 - WOW!!!! So nice I decided to buy one... X3 & X7 is also due out , a smaller and bigger version of the X5.

Volkswagon SUV (not out yet) - Promising, joint venture w/ Porsche but I think it looks better

·
Registered
847 Posts
Audi All Road

·
OLD SKOOL P*MP
235 Posts
just need 2 ...

BMW X5 ... for daily and winter driving ...

and CADI ESCALLADE ... for pimpin on the off days ...

·
88 sleeper
1,159 Posts
MC_ said:

Most 4Runners w/ TRD SC are running high 15's- low 16s. A non-SC 4runner runs around 17s. I only know of one 4runner running 12.9 (100 shot NOS, PNP, header, exhaust, SC & much more).
I dont doubt you seeings how you owned a runner. I can however tell you what i saw & that was a guy in his 40's hit a 13.7 on the brakes in his supercharged runner & he just said he was running a supercharger, intake & exhaust.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.