Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow l.a. area. gosh thats true comitment. hehe what legend are you running? if you do come down here sometime to give me a hand, we can mabye add a coustom strut bar on your car, im working on one right now, but if you do come down here you'll have a good suprise.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
I'm down with that. A strut bar, I've very down with that. I've been meaning to build one, but I don't have the tools to do so. I got the plans off Alexi's site. (sorry if I desicrated your name, my bad). But I'm also saving up for new Shocks/Struts (planning on getting a set of Tokico HP from modacar.com). I'm running a 87 Legend sedan. A intake I tricked myself (damn throttle cable), Intrax springs, and cat-back exhaust. I'm planning on boring out my t/b and port matching my intake man. I also gave JG Engine Dynamics a engine I found at the scrap (perfect running order) for them to build me some cams n ****.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha you got the throttle cable problem too? yeah i use stock piping on mine. Can't go with thoes short ram intakes, Yeah let me try it out myself first, and if in suscessful i'll try to construct another one for you also. I was also meaning to wire up the amp wires correctly, but i didn't know how to get it under the carpet, and also wanted to change all my speakers, unable to pull out the front ones.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
humm you should take a look at mine when your down here sometime, i need help getting out the bottom part, its just hanging there.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey i just got my amp wired up yesterday, i had one wire go directly to the battery for power, and the rest go through the middle of the interior. When i was testing it out every 20 seconds or so the sub would just bump off beat for no reason. I tired to adjust the amp a few times but it still contuined. Do you think the sub just can't handel it? This is a kicker sub i think its 200watts max, and i bridged the amp so im getting around 180watts-220watts not sure of that stats.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i guess its because i hooked up the speaker wires wrong so its not making the right sounds which would probably runine the sub =(

·
Registered
155 Posts
My mom lives in Redwood City, I live in Davis (yes look to your left). So sometimes Im pretty damn close to Santa Clara...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts