Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I was sitting in traffic in Atlanta in front of Lenox Square, and I realized I was behind a BMW X6.

Funny, I thought to myself, I didn't even know there was an X6.

It has quite striking styling, a very pronounced rear end, quite good looking actually. This one was black with huge "cross-hatch" gunmetal rims.

So I went home and looked it up, turns out its not even available for sale yet.

So, I suppose I should have taken pictures, right? :hide: :wtf: I suppose I was a bit jaded by the F430 to my right, there is real money in this city.

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
I believe the X6 is slated for sale beginning second quarter of 2008 (April 1 onwards). They have done limited releases to senior BMW executives and certain dealerships to get some real world feedback in the US as well. You probably saw one of those cars. They do look hot!

·
I swag it out...
1,893 Posts
hmm. people are really getting into these little SUVs these days, "crossovers" and what not

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
So I was sitting in traffic in Atlanta in front of Lenox Square, and I realized I was behind a BMW X6.

Funny, I thought to myself, I didn't even know there was an X6.

It has quite striking styling, a very pronounced rear end, quite good looking actually. This one was black with huge "cross-hatch" gunmetal rims.

So I went home and looked it up, turns out its not even available for sale yet.

So, I suppose I should have taken pictures, right? :hide: :wtf: I suppose I was a bit jaded by the F430 to my right, there is real money in this city.
Thats Atlanta.

So Aaron, you live around here now?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts