Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on monday (april 2) around 6 or 7 near twinbrooke plaza in like rockville or gaithersburg (where the dairy queen, safeway, and PC bang be at) it was a black coupe, had a mesh grille, rims, and an exhaust i think. i'm pretty sure it was tinted too, not sure what else was done to it. i didn't notice it until it almost passed me by. anybody on this forum?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Could be whiplash9001 if he has his mesh grille installed - I know he was looking into it. He usually is in Baltimore but has been known to come down here on occasion.

·
Registered
125 Posts
rquest77 said:
on monday (april 2) around 6 or 7 near twinbrooke plaza in like rockville or gaithersburg (where the dairy queen, safeway, and PC bang be at) it was a black coupe, had a mesh grille, rims, and an exhaust i think. i'm pretty sure it was tinted too, not sure what else was done to it. i didn't notice it until it almost passed me by. anybody on this forum?
Monday was the 1st...hehehe :D :D :D

·
Registered
734 Posts
sfearing said:
Could be whiplash9001 if he has his mesh grille installed - I know he was looking into it. He usually is in Baltimore but has been known to come down here on occasion.
Gee thanks, Scott, i'm glad you thought about me, but he said nice @$$ Legend, not the Legend that needed a bath. Besides my alibi was that I was in DC trying to get our softball team schedules together around that time on that day.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts