Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Caught my 12 y/o daughter doing this :wtf:

I almost went postal on her, then saw the Mrs :rofl: ...and said, check the cigarette box and look closely.

:lol: ...was NOT expecting it, I guess "April Fool" came early for me :giggle:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
man i smoking marlboro's and blunts by 12. glad she's not though.
good times had by all when they jokes on dad huh? women can be so much more evil in groups

·
Stop eyeballin' me, dawg!
1,166 Posts
haha.... my dad caught me with candy cigs once. He made me break them up into a coffee cup, so i could still eat 'em, just couldn't pretend to smoke with them. Grandma was a smoker, she lived with us. One day he just about took my head off when he saw me holding one of my crayons like I was smoking.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dasficktauf said:
smoking marlboro's and blunts by 12. glad she's not though.
good times had by all when they jokes on dad huh? women can be so much more evil in groups.
None of my children smokes; at least to my knowledge... yea it was a cruel joke for me, they know my jaw would drop to the floor once I saw it :giggle:

I'll get 'em back :lol: ...btw, you got PM!

4doorYooper said:
my dad caught me with candy cigs once. He made me break them up into a coffee cup, so i could still eat 'em, just couldn't pretend to smoke with them.
I should have thought of that, but they (my daughter and the Mrs) had some really good laughs about it :no:

·
Registered
477 Posts
That was funny!!! I remember chewing on those cigs when I was young too. I went on with my life, never to really smoke, so there's hope she won't either!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Damn.....I would've been raising hell. Good thing it's only a joke:lol: . Hope she never starts on the real deal, cuz it's a pain in the ass trying to quit.:( My son told me if I didn't quit, he wouldn't LOVE me anymore! Ouch:nutkick: ... that one hurt! Big time!

·
acura-legend.commie
2,498 Posts
Pwnt. . .

i bought a pack of those once, they tasted nasty. i didnt know you could still buy those.

but what is fun is taking a pack of real cigs, and putting the gum cigs inside, its fun to watch the people try to light one.

·
Registered
133 Posts
haha thats a great prank

Pwnt. . .

i bought a pack of those once, they tasted nasty. i didnt know you could still buy those.

but what is fun is taking a pack of real cigs, and putting the gum cigs inside, its fun to watch the people try to light one.
There's a candy store in City Walk that I'm sure you can buy them at haha
and i'm sooooo trying that, most of my friend smoke so yea.... i just need to go buy the bubble gum ones xDDD

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
I remember my lil cousin bought that at a liquor store and showed my grandma the pack cause she smokes like there's no tomorrow. Then he placed one on his mouth like he's about to smoke it, then my grandma chased his ass all around the house. After that, he said, "Look grandma!!" Sucks it up and starts chewing it. Her jaw dropped to the floor and I told her it was only candy. April Fools for her lol.

·
acura-legend.commie
2,498 Posts
i just noticed something. . .

your computer is in the laundry room.

sacrifices you have to make to live in Laguna hills. . .

*relaxes in 15'x30' guitar room thing*

·
B.K.A Runa
1,291 Posts
But this just goes to show u they really are tryna get kids at an early age.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lady6Spd said:
That was funny!!! I remember chewing on those cigs when I was young too. I went on with my life, never to really smoke, so there's hope she won't either!
Yea I know Pen, it was silly prank :mhihi: ...the Mrs and I had it easy with her older (boys; 19 and 21) siblings and we are hoping the same thing with her :angel:

952drcoupe said:
Good thing it's only a joke :lol: . Hope she never starts on the real deal.
And a good one too :giggle: ...we can only hope for the best for our children.

bandoni™ said:
kids these days :lol:
Your turn will come someday Mark :D

tubadude said:
She spent the whole week with cousins down in San Diego last week... got it from a novelty store :dunno: ...in National City!

kanichi said:
haha thats a great prank.
I must admit, I was totally caught off guard :lol:

l4zy415 said:
I remember my lil cousin bought that at a liquor store.
I have never seen these stuff before :yes:

Ken said:
hahah I wonder if they sell those around here.
If you look hard enough, I'm sure it's there :thumbsup:

tubadude said:
i just noticed something. . .

your computer is in the laundry room.

sacrifices you have to make to live in Laguna hills. . .
No Austin, our garage IS my kids playroom :giggle: ...look here :p

DA Boy Iggy said:
But this just goes to show u they really are tryna get kids at an early age.
Very true and I'm glad this was pointed out... I sincerely believe parental guidance plays a big role, the Mrs and I did all that with our boys; 19 and 21 y/o and they turn out to be okay, they do NOT smoke; at least to our knowledge :)

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts