Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
damn, did anyone else go here for spring break. I went to destin but one night we drove to panama and went to a club where they dont card. it took us almost 2 hours to drive down the strip once, that place is crazy. everyones trashed and yelling at eachother. it was the most fun i had all week. I was riding in this guys eclips with too solarbarix subs in the back so we attracted a lot of attention.
I saw a lot of legends, mostly sedans, a couple with rims, so when ever they drove by I'd yell LEGEND.ORG!!!!! i would have said legend-forum.com but they wouldnt remember it. I doubt any of the ppl would remember it anyway. oh well best I could do at the time ;) :D :D

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
I was their from the 23rd-on...Crazy people there....My aunt has a condo in Destin. Where did you stay in Destin? I'm moving this to off-topic

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
lexcoupe21 said:
I stayed in club destin, I would have put it in off topic but I meant to just talk about seeing legends
Ya, I'm about to make another off-topic for "Legend sightings" if people don't start putting them in off-topic...

Example: "I saw a black legend with 18 inch chrome rims, clear corners, and with the license plate "Legend1" You on the forums man?"

These are starting to become an annoyance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.