Discussion Starter · #1 ·

check out www.atl-scca.org for info

Do you want to race?
Spectator = free
Race, 4 runs = $30

Check me out from last year..

very very very very fun!!!!

May 5th...lets see how many of you are interested

Patrick, this is what I was talking about....come test out your strut bar!!!

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
haha

look at what i found

That was with Eibach's
Right there you come out of a slalom into a 90 degree turn @ full speed...this is where FWD cars shine...all the camaro's vette's lost it here

I found this on this page:
http://www.atl-scca.org/barry/Event6page/Event6.htm

·
Registered
8 Posts
whats up leon, gentleman. I had a kick a$$ time at the meet on 4/20, mettin all u guys was a blast. I'll def hit u guys up at turner field, i don't think i'm gonna race but we'll see. I'll see if i can get my buddies celica group to come join us. later guys

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hell yeah, count me in to race and watch...

I'm gonna see how this new strut bar holds....if it sticks on the road now, i'm hoping it will haul ass on the track. I'm in no means stating the Legend is a handling beast like an NSX, but I'd like to see the limits of my car since I haven't been able to reach the full potential on city streets safely.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Leon - count me and my friend with the S2K in!! We'll bring up Cody's TV early in the morning, and then we can all head out there... perhaps a cruise? Is this the kind of thing where it's "show up with $$ and run", or are there reservation??

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
update

"Stolen Race Car Equipment - Have YOU seen any of this??

Sometime Tuesday night (4/23/02), our race trailer was stolen from the property where John works. The property is located in the Fulton Industrial Park in Atlanta. The trailer contained his car, all of our spare parts, a lot of power tools, a jack stand, a canopy, a couple of winches, at least two sets of tires, a spare Rotax engine, radios, and probably a large number of other items that I am forgetting. The trailer was white, 28 ft. Tag trailer, with a generator mounted on the tongue and a ladder leading to the roof in the front. There were also windows on each side at the front, as the front 12 ft. or so of the trailer had a small living area. The side had a large, orange T2 Racing logo. His car is a KBS Mk. V, bright orange, number 20. If any of the readers obtain any information about these items, please contact the Fulton County Sheriffs Dept., or John Teague at 404-431-6504. Thanks."

Damnit

it got cancelled because of this...damn fools...check here:
http://www.atl-scca.org/race_schedule.htm

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
What goes around will come back around.

Whoever that steal will have it come back to them!

Messed it up for everybody.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.