Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Type I King
8,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to have my box as far back of the trunk as possible, but i was wondering if its safe to screw it, right before the trunk space ends, anyone know whats under the carpet area in the back half?

·
Registered
301 Posts
oh really...iono i thought it was a gas tank..looks like one when you remove the rear seats its right there..btw nice layout..i like how it looks..how does the infinity's sound?

·
Legend Enthusiast
134 Posts
Here are some pictures from my project. Hope these helps you figure out what's under the carpet.

·
Victory is fleeting...
5,414 Posts
Legendtoo said:
Not true on a 95....if you remove the backs of the rear seats, you can access the trunk. I put a false floor down and then bolted a plexi box to it.

Beautiful. What did that set-up end up costing you?

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Nice looking box Sput...way to maximize the space behind the seats.

My system in the Legend is a bunch of leftover components from my other project cars. Since my Lexus is sponsored by Infinity, JBL, and Boston, the speakers didn't cost me anything. The subs are Kappa Perfects and hit nice and hard...tight but not boomy.

·
Legend Enthusiast
134 Posts
hotstartup: I wouldn't screw the box through anything which I don't know where the other end hits. I'm gonna screw my box to the diagonal thingies supporting the back seat and make some kind of supporting rail connected to the rear deck support. Then I know where the screws are going. I think that the fuel tank might be just where you're about to drill.

Legendtoo: I'm again speechless about your Legend and now the trunk setup. Absolutely gorgeous :bowdown:

Here is one more pic showing the floor of the trunk.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.