Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha i kno i kno..but shoot... a guy's gotta try eh? lookin for a lady legend owner in the northwest. under 23 plz =)

zol

·
Registered
595 Posts
Good luck Zol. Most lady Legend owners I see are 40+ The Legend seems to be the ride of choice for the successful businesswoman.

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Hey ZOL. Nothing wrong with older ladies. I've known 40-50 year olds (when I was 25-30) that were real foxes and liked to have fun without hangups/commitments.:D

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
man, i kno there out there! I see gurls rollin around in legends alll the time..but damn they never get on the board. I've seen at least 10 hot ones in the WAshington area alone. =\ hahaa...my search wil go on.

zol

·
Registered
166 Posts
I go to school in upstate NY in Binghamton. Anyhow, I have a black 93 LS Coupe (tinted out, 1.5" drop, cleared out corners and bumper, and my sweet Borla exhaust). Anyhow, There's this asian girl that drives a beautiful white 94 or 95 coupe on our campus. (she has a break light on her trunk) It's not modified or anything and it's pretty much bone stock but hell, just her driving around in that coupe is "modified" enough if you know what I mean. ^.^

add: if I see her on campus and have a chance to speak to her, I'll tell her about this forum. :D

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Zol said:
man, i kno there out there! I see gurls rollin around in legends alll the time..but damn they never get on the board. I've seen at least 10 hot ones in the WAshington area alone. =\ hahaa...my search wil go on.

zol
I live in the South Cali, saw this cute girl today, looked to be about 23. I was taking my car to test it down some winding roads, right before I got there, there she was, in a black G2 Sedan.

Attachments

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
I usually see this girl maybe twice or three times a week in a blue G2 coupe. It has to be either a 91-93 but the car looks real good on her. Doesnt seem to have any mods but car looks pretty clean and has the 7 spoke coupe rims. She looks to be between 22-26. Most people out here I see with Legends are either old man or West Indians.

·
Registered
41 Posts
most ladies I see in a Legend are in mine! :p j/k

I only let the exceptional few drive it......I love a lady drivin a Legend, for some reason it makes 'em that much more sexy!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah, i was wondering the same thing about nanna, but i think shes just too busy to come on here. and as for this post. I gave up...., i'm now married and am just gonna have to buy her a legend! haha

·
Registered
69 Posts
Well right now my wife drives a Daewoo espero.......her next car after driving my Arcadia....will be...guess what? An Arcadia!!!!!

Might be another 6 months though.

·
Creeper
1,475 Posts
i dated a chick with a 95 se sedan, and my best friend ( a girl) has a 94 sedan vineyard grey just like mine, without the mods though.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Dave C ver2.0 said:
Hey ZOL. Nothing wrong with older ladies. I've known 40-50 year olds (when I was 25-30) that were real foxes and liked to have fun without hangups/commitments.:D
Fa sho, not a damn thing wrong with older ladies...my woman is 45. :eek:

Good luck with the search man. That'd be a match made in heaven.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts