Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OKAY SEARS HAD LIKE 8 DIFFERENT SETS OF 4 RIMS ON SALE FOR LIKE $488.00 WHEN THEY USUALLY RUN $138.00-$160.00 A PEICE FOR 15'S. A LITTLE MORE FOR 16'S, 17'S OR 18'S. ANYWAYS I CALLED THEM ON IF THEY WOULD DO A GROUPBUY FOR CHEAPER I WAS TOLD THE SALE IS OVER BUT IF WE GET 20 WE CAN GET THEM FOR A LITTLE UNDER WHAT THE SALE PRICE WAS. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW BEFORE THEY CALL ME BACK TOMORROW ON THE PRICE THEY WILL GIVE ME. THIS WOLD COME WITH I BELEIVE A 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY AND A 1 YEAR SEARS WARRANTY.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE RIMS--THERE ARE NICER ONES THERE THOUGH

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YEAH AND LIKE 3 OTHER BRANDS. It theres enough interest I will get all offsets, sizes , and prices available and take pictures and post them. So you can choose. Either way let me know before tomorrow. I'm not making money here. I just want some 16's for cheap. Also if your car is lowered I won't be able to find out if they will work. sorry:D

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well I went to sears today and got the offsets, sizes and pics w/ prices I don't have a scanner to show you but that wheelmax.com they where talking about in another forum would be cheaper. Keep up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts