Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I have seen a few posts here and other places about these seat covers.
I am intersted and want my g/f to get me them for christmas but I have to find a link to start hinting :D .

I checked google, yahoo and Ebay didnt come up with anything. Did they go out of business?

If not can anyone supply me with either a link , website or phone number to contact them

Thanks

· Victory is fleeting...
5,575 Posts
I hope they didn't go out of business...

Try this:

Please contact "Iggee's customer service at 714-893-1236 or 1-800-888-4615 hour are from 8:30AM to 5:00PM PST.time Mon-Friday. We prefer Visa/Mastercard,Discover,American Express,Cashiers check,Money order. or you may order directly from our paypal account is [email protected] and please leave a note: in comment section of your vehicles we need exactly models/year make in order for us to make a perfect fit of seat covers and also color you prefer. You may purchase directly from the website at www.iggee.com. We really do appreciate your business.
From this thread:
http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=55047&page=2&highlight=iggees

· Registered
156 Posts
EnterUserName said:
Okay I have seen a few posts here and other places about these seat covers.
I am intersted and want my g/f to get me them for christmas but I have to find a link to start hinting :D .

I checked google, yahoo and Ebay didnt come up with anything. Did they go out of business?

If not can anyone supply me with either a link , website or phone number to contact them

Thanks
If you check Ebay, just search for "Acura Legend Seat covers" and you will definitely find them... I just ordered a set of front covers yesterday, the Solid Beige ones... I would have went with the Beige/Black combo if the top of my Door Skins were black, but the whole panel is Beige... And I remember seeing the All Beige ones installed in another Board Member's Legend, and they looked sweet!!

· Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Polarican90L said:
If you check Ebay, just search for "Acura Legend Seat covers" and you will definitely find them... I just ordered a set of front covers yesterday, the Solid Beige ones... I would have went with the Beige/Black combo if the top of my Door Skins were black, but the whole panel is Beige... And I remember seeing the All Beige ones installed in another Board Member's Legend, and they looked sweet!!
My car has a Grey interior , I was hoping for just grey ones or maybe black and grey since most I have seen were two tone.

Anyone want to help me locate grey and black iggee seat covers :2cool: ,

· Victory is fleeting...
5,575 Posts
EnterUserName said:
My car has a Grey interior , I was hoping for just grey ones or maybe black and grey since most I have seen were two tone.

Anyone want to help me locate grey and black iggee seat covers :2cool: ,
Dude, call, email or browse their site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.