Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hatin the rain already
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are coupe and sedan seat leather virtually the same for all G1's? I want to buy some seat cover replacement leather that is meant for a sedan for my coupe. I think it is the same? any input would be very helpful.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Don't the coupes have a hole in the side for a lever to put the seat forward to aid in passengers climbing in the back ??

·
Hatin the rain already
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that modification can be easily fabricated. If that is the only differences then I will go ahead with my plan. I am looking for a possible difference in the size of the seat compared to a coupe and I dont think there is one. or an obvious difference in the back seat. thanks for the input

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'm not sure, but the coupe may also have larger side bolsters for more adventurous drivers... Are there any cars/junkyards that you could grab some measurements from ?? I'll take some measurements tonight and try to post them...
If not, I'll e-mail them to you....

·
Registered
658 Posts
The coupe is a different seat. The cover may fit, but it probably would not fit well. Go on ebay and look at pics of a coupe seat and then a sedan seat. They are different.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yes, full_stealth.... There's no way that it's going to work without MAJOR modifications... I parked beside a 90 Coupe at the supermarket today and compared my seats to his...The bolsters are bigger on the coupe and the seat is narrower...

·
Hatin the rain already
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanx guys
I REALLY wanted to grab that seat leather deal off of ebay but apparently it wont work :( I am going to have to figure out another way to fix my front seats then :confused: I was really hoping that it would but oh well I guess there is another way. Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
30 Posts
whats up!I just bought an 88 LS sedan that was in mint condition and i want to sell the leather seats out of it they are brown and in great condition. Almost every legend ive seen the seats were messed up and i hear that its common for the G-1's So if you're interested let me know [email protected] hit me up and I will get with ya!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts