Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I need some ideas for my interior. Does anyone know where i can buy some reasonably priced seat covers for both the front and back seats for my 88 legend coupe. I wanted to replace all of the leather but that is just too expensive because in about 6 months i am buying a new car. If any one has done some nice interior modifications and would like to help me out that would be great. thanks alot

·
Registered
864 Posts
yah bro, I know the perfect site. I am thinkin of doin this later this summer or earlier next year. Not sure when. Check out the instal. And im thinkin this is a lot cheaper then having a reupholsterer doin it. http://www.leatherinterior.com/

anyway, tell me what u think. And if enuf ppl are interested. we can prolly pull of some group buys and get some phatty discounts. well good luck. check out all the colors and styles etc.

-bryan

·
Registered
138 Posts
Just checked them out. Any pics of the G1 Legend style? What are the costs? I need front driver and passenger seats preferably. Really only need the driver's seat. but need both seats to match.

Group discount might twist my arm to do it.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Every single upholstry site I go to lists the G1 Legend in their pattern selection, but fails to show a photo! I would think they would know that most people who are buying $800 worth of leather would like to see what it looks like first. The best I've seen yet were on the group buy with SammyD. They were $577 and I think the group buy ends on Friday.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Well, I made a post on the companies forum asking for pics and warranty info (if we get these kits and we're not happy or whatever), I also asked if the leather is going to be the same quality, pattern, and linning as the factory seats. I asked about how much shipping would be, and if there was any way of posting some pics. I mentioned i was skeptical about buying something i cant see. If u visit the site and goto colors, it will show all the colors you can get. i also heard that you can have an emblem on the back of the seat or the headrest for no additional charge (Like the Acura logo or something) so if youre still interested, look at the FAQ's on their site too, that may answer a lot of your questions?!? But anyway, i got these prices, they arent including any group-buy discount. I also failed to check on what kind of discount you get for that. hope this is more helpful.

One Row Seating (includes: dual buckets, 40/20/40, 60/40, or straight bench seating) $579

Two Row Seating (includes: dual front buckets w/ rear bench, or dual bench) $679

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hope you find leather that is BETTER than the factory version

I am not impressed with quality of the G1 factory leather. I hope you set your sights higher if you are planning on shelling out $500 plus.

Good luck

·
Registered
864 Posts
nor am i. however. plz keep in mind these cars are all around 13 years old. lots of sunny days beatin on the seats thru the windows n sunroof, and lots of people in and out. for 13 years. think about it. lots of age. im not sure of any car from that era that held up well.
thanks for the good luck wishes. :confused:
-bryan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts