Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else picking up a copy of GTA4 tonight?

Anybody in the seattle area picking up a copy at midnight in the NOrthgate area of seattle?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This shit is off the hook, I"m not online yet for it (doing the story for a while) but my PSN ID is Drkskin

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
10,088 Posts

·
B anned (SIKE!!!)
1,964 Posts
Thats my 98 Accord EX... 4 cyl so it saves gas during the week... yaw trick yaw....

I dont really like teh fact that the camera angle doesnt automatically follow you. That really sucks donkey dick. The cars are a bit difficult to turn at high speeds, unlike the previous versions, but I guess I have to get used to it.

I wont dare put that skin on my PS3 though. Ill put it on my dresser or something.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Thats my 98 Accord EX... 4 cyl so it saves gas during the week... yaw trick yaw....

I dont really like teh fact that the camera angle doesnt automatically follow you. That really sucks donkey dick. The cars are a bit difficult to turn at high speeds, unlike the previous versions, but I guess I have to get used to it.

I wont dare put that skin on my PS3 though. Ill put it on my dresser or something.
YA, BITCH, YA! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Ohhh man.

Yeah the camera angle thing is a bit weird, but once you get the hang of it, it works pretty smoothly. Same goes for the cars--when you're playing, think Forza Motorsport (yes, that means you actually have to brake for corners).

Sell the skin!

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Got my copy today and damn it all, it freezes my ps3. I wonder if there's any patch for the freezing problem.

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
I got mine at Game Stop. Apparently, there are a lot of people complaining about the game freezing and crashing their PS3. Check this place out: GTA 4 Freezing... - PS3Forums I feel really sorry for Rockstar cause they released a game that probably never got tested or they just went, fuck it, put them on the shelf and worry about the glitch later. I do hope they fix the problem. Sick Coupe, I'm glad yours is running (Knock On Wood!!!)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.