Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics from our seattle legend meet:

It was a lot of fun even though not nearly as many people showed up as they said would. There was really bad traffic in Seattle this day so I bet that some gave up and some like KennyG may have gone to the wrong parking lot ;).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, it was at the south Husky Stadium Parking lot on 4/13/02. It was Hot Imports Night. We had a lot of fun.

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
mannnnnnn thats tight atleast u see other legends around in ur area. in my area dearborn mi SUCKS we live in the home city of FORD all u see is explorers and weak mustangs but i gotta say this city knows how to appreciate a legend they respect, its turnin to an import city anyway nice pics just hope there were more serious owners in MI or northern OHIO

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
mYbabYLeGend said:
mannnnnnn thats tight atleast u see other legends around in ur area. in my area dearborn mi SUCKS we live in the home city of FORD all u see is explorers and weak mustangs but i gotta say this city knows how to appreciate a legend they respect, its turnin to an import city anyway nice pics just hope there were more serious owners in MI or northern OHIO
There's actually a few Michigan owner now. Myself, blo, roger are all on the forums. I think it's finally time for a MI meet somewhere, I don't know when or where though, maybe I'll start a MI roll call in the meet section. What ya think? There are serious owners here in MI.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Black coupe

I was wondering if the owner of the black coupe could tell me what % tint his windows are in the front 2 and the back 3.. it looks great.

·
Registered
18 Posts
meets

im new to the legend group. I have a 1991 L coupe and live in seattle. I have posted a couple of times and would like to know if and when the next washington meet would be. All those legends look great Im really happy i got one except the tan interior, I think im going to go black or grey. Time to spend lots of $$$$ on my baby.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We'll probably have another meet sometime during the summer, but I can't be certain. I know though that there is supposed to be an Acura TL meet coming up that a few of us might go to.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Re: Black coupe

VancityLegend said:
I was wondering if the owner of the black coupe could tell me what % tint his windows are in the front 2 and the back 3.. it looks great.
Haha, Its hard to tell in the pic, But my ride is Cobalt Blue.
I used 35% all around.

·
Registered
238 Posts
SpeedDemon said:
We'll probably have another meet sometime during the summer, but I can't be certain. I know though that there is supposed to be an Acura TL meet coming up that a few of us might go to.
Aaron,
When and where is the TL meet?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was just talking to one of my friends the other day that is going to be picking up a brand new TL-S pretty soon, and he was saying that he would get back to me with the date. I think that I'm just gonna go pick around the boards right now. I'll get back to you.

UPDATE: Actually I couldn't find the post about it so I'll just have to talk to him. I know that Legend guys are always welcome at the TL meets. I feel like our cars are closer to TL's than RL's really.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
That looks great guys. Nice cars and some sweet pics. Look a little wet..... or fresh pavement?

I love the cobalt blue coupe..... as I owned a cobalt blue sedan myself......I have a spot in my heart for the blue rides:D

·
Registered
238 Posts
SpeedDemon said:
I was just talking to one of my friends the other day that is going to be picking up a brand new TL-S pretty soon, and he was saying that he would get back to me with the date. I think that I'm just gonna go pick around the boards right now. I'll get back to you.

UPDATE: Actually I couldn't find the post about it so I'll just have to talk to him. I know that Legend guys are always welcome at the TL meets. I feel like our cars are closer to TL's than RL's really.
Thanks for looking in to that Aaron.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts