Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Looks like it is: Saturday March 16th, 2:00 PM at the UW parking lot just North of Husky Stadium

Check out the following post:

Saturday March 16th, 2:00 PM at the UW parking lot just North of Husky Stadium

·
Registered
864 Posts
Hey Adam, I actually cant make that meet either. So, hopefully we'll pull another meet together towards the end of summer?!?
no worries man. Im really bummed i cant make it either

-bryan

·
Registered
122 Posts
hey wats up what time is the legend meet.....

i work until 5 pm and i live in olympia so i dont know if i can make it let me konw

thanks
richard

·
Registered
864 Posts
whadup richard. the seattle area meet has this phatty forum goin, heres the link
http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=530
try that out. i cant make that meet, but ask any of those guys /girl and they should be able to tell ya alrigh? Zol as far as i know has the meet planned out, i think hes mostly cordinating this one. but, we'll pull another meet together later this spring / summer if u cant make this one, hopefully u can make tha next. cool?

see yuh
-bryan

·
Registered
175 Posts
EVERYONE'S GONNA BE THERE RITE?
well all of u that can make it
i'm hopin we have a big turnout like the last meet.
lata

·
Registered
238 Posts
OH YEAH BABY!!!
I am there, Too bad my ride wont be ready for summer for about another month:( But thats cool, It will be nice to peep all the NW Legends holdin it down. Ill be ready for the next meet though:D

·
Registered
376 Posts
NONONO i'm not the one who planned this meet out. =) but I am going, i think. That is, if everyone is! I'd like to know who will all be there and who are still going. cuz u kno, i'm not trying to make plans if everyone is just gonna bail =)

zol

·
Registered
175 Posts
ZOL
u rem the last meet?
NO one posted and we had HELLA people show
it'll probly be like that again
that's what i'm hopin for anyway.
lata

·
Registered
864 Posts
Damn, too bad dude. I cant go. i dont think anyway. dont count on me being there. I was thinkin more later aftr school got out. (im a senior! :cool: ) but i will defntly come to a meet later this summer. when i got more spare time. im thinkin of either goin down to san Diego w/ my bud or maybe up to Seattle, prolly be up there round the 3oth. i havent checked the latest updates on the date its goin on. Anyway, i'll se what i can do. sorry

-bryan

G

·
You guys, I have been looking at the Weather reports and I think that we may want to reschedule this one. It's supposed to just poor on the 16th. Plus my Legend is in pieces :(, I would be driving my mom's jeep = lame.

Why don't we delay it till like April 13th, we can all buy tickets online for Hot Imports Night, meet up during the day... have a meet, chill, do some driving. Then we can mob over to HIN!!! I think it seems like a good plan. Plus My car will be ready by then, if you guys want to delay this one, I'll help notify everyone and tell them about the new one.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I'm with Speed Demon (except for the driving my Mom's jeep part....). Looks like lots of rain on Sat and next week is finals week. I don't think I'm going to be able to make it.

-James

·
Registered
376 Posts
that sounds like a good plan but umm.........., I'll be stuck at the Expo center all day friday and Saturday. =\ (in the show)
but it's cool , i guess i'll just see you guys inside that night.

so no meet this saturday or what?

zol

·
Registered
175 Posts
i'm gonna be there sat. i'm gettin my car from the shop tom. so i'm gonna show no matta what. i'm sure some legend owners will show and if not.. then atleast i get to look at some nice TL's and ugly CL's! YAY!! hehe
oh well
hope to see u guys there
lata
iCk

G

·
I guess I'll show up in my Ghetto Legend, but you guys have to promise me that we'll have another meet on the 13th, then we can go hook up with Zol at the show.

I love 10 min from UW so it's really not a big deal for me to show up ;). I know I'm gonna get hella people laughing at me though :D.

·
Sleek And Low
249 Posts
You guys should have gone! The rains/snow cleared just in time for a descent meet. There were three legends, one Lexus GS with a kit, and a whole mess of TL's. Those guys are all pretty cool. And that big, wet parking lot was just too enticing, the e-brake practically pulled itself up. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts