Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
I dunno, but I have one. I think there is another guy on the boards as well. There aren't many though, it's a nice and rare color.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Me too. Best looking color for G2 legends in my opinion. Compared to say a dark blue or black G2 it has a more sporty look to it.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Hey now, no raggin' on black! Actually my almost black coupe is Phantom Gray Pearl.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Haha. No black looks sporty... In particular, I was thinking of like a black or dark Sedan with OEM rims, just looks too plain...Know what I mean?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Yeah, well, even those dark colors look better than better than the color of my first Legend - a G1 sedan in Taupe:eek: ! About the same color you see in a St. Bernard's backyard, if you catch my drift.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ha

hah yeah i have one to but someone find me howmany were made!! iv always wondered this i know its the rarest i just wna know. see ya

·
Registered
133 Posts
Helms Manual doesn't show YR-94M paint code.

Going by this list I guess I've got a Seattle Silver Metallic 92 LS Sedan. I have a set of Helm manuals and it doesn't list the YR-94M paint code. Just curious if others found this in their Helm Manual or from the Dealer or ???

I guess you can get touch up paint from the dealer?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Just by looking at number of people who responded to this post. Seattle Silver isn't that rare eh?:p

got sirulius white pearl (NH-515P) anyone?:D

·
Banned
2,930 Posts
i had one(seattle silver), but i sold it....i don't think that color is that rare. i now have a black coupe...black sucks....it shows everything...i'm getting it painted milano red next year i hope.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
WhiteLegend said:
Just by looking at number of people who responded to this post. Seattle Silver isn't that rare eh?:p

got sirulius white pearl (NH-515P) anyone?:D

Hey i'm looking to getting my sedan painted Pearl white. it is currently frost white, but I like the look of pearl white better. Was that a stock color on type 1 sedans because I thought only the GS sedan came in pearl white?

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
92coupeon18s said:
does anyone know how many seattle metallic silver legends were made in 1992?
Your going to have to run a poll. I have a 92 LS CPE in this color. Interior is Type E (Grace Beige). What color is your interior? The HELM 92 CPE Manual does not list the color. In the 8 yrs I have owned mine, I have seen only one Seattle Silver coupe and that was in Shediac, New Brunswick, Canada.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Triton3K said:

Hey i'm looking to getting my sedan painted Pearl white. it is currently frost white, but I like the look of pearl white better. Was that a stock color on type 1 sedans because I thought only the GS sedan came in pearl white?
Yes, it was pearl white was came with LS and GS only.

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
I think...

you will find that Seattle Sliver and Rosewood Brown were 2 of the rarer colors. I've only ever seen 1 Seattle Silver and 3-4 Rosewoods (other than mine). However, I've seen quite a few Vigors in both. Later---

·
Registered
76 Posts
I DID have one, but...

As much as Id hate to admit this, the current population of your Seattle Silver Legends had decreased by one about a year and a half ago :( .

I had an L coupe and I would have much rather sold it to a good owner, but God decided to take it from me instead of my own life when I totalled it. The color's good luck I suppose ...and really crush resistant :rolleyes: :) !

Hey, look at the bright side. My loss was your gain cause now the resale value of your silver Legends has possibly just gone up by about 5 bucks :D .

1 - 20 of 28 Posts