Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just installed my second chip. the same problem occurs but now, the car idles at 400 or less and eventually the car shuts down. now i'm really mad. willie seems to be screening his calls with his answering machine. what do youguys think?

-j

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
F*%k him. I've got no patience with sh%tbirds like that. Turn it over to your lawyers and the BBB. He's trying to screw Shad, too.

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
My bad. I was thinking about dmenn---he's the one having the problems. Looks like some of the other members are having some luck dealing with Willie, though and their ECUs seem to be working. On second thought, this may be a case of too much work and not enough ppl on PPP's part. Just my .02---

·
Registered
595 Posts
Did anybody from last summers GB get a mystery charge on their Card from these guys? They put an $80 charge on my card. I left two messages and my calls were never returned. I finally had my CC company reject the charges. I'm starting to feel lucky that I got a working chip in the first place.

·
Life Ruiner
4,701 Posts
jeez guys i never had any problems when i got mine a few years back.

when it works its an highly effective mod--my Dyno proves it. 7&7 to the wheels.

~Hybrid

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yeah...my 2nd chip worked fine. My only problem now is that I think he charged me shipping on the 2nd chip. I been planning on calling him about it, but just haven't had time. Hopefully in the next few days though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts