Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Secret compartments for what? Illegal substances? Codoms? Guns?

·
Registered
217 Posts
there are tons, best one is in the center handrest thing. there is that lil door thing

·
Registered
846 Posts
Yeah, inside the center console on the front wall of it there is a little door, you could easily stash a sack of bud in there or some, er..... candy, yeah, candy.:) There are so many places in the G1s.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Best secret.......

Driverside map compartment (not center armrest/console)has a false floor built in at the bottom. To lift out false floor look for the square hole cut out and lift w paperclip or hanger. Best things in life are often times found out by sheer luck. To give you some idea of its capacity.......I could store my wheel lock key (size of a lug nut) under there and still have the false floor sit flush. I imagine you could store some Slim Jim jerky treats in there too!

Enjoy the "TREASURES" that life has in "STORE" for ya. :D

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Re: Best secret.......

legendlover said:
Driverside map compartment (not center armrest/console)has a false floor built in at the bottom. To lift out false floor look for the square hole cut out and lift w paperclip or hanger. Best things in life are often times found out by sheer luck. To give you some idea of its capacity.......I could store my wheel lock key (size of a lug nut) under there and still have the false floor sit flush. I imagine you could store some Slim Jim jerky treats in there too!

Enjoy the "TREASURES" that life has in "STORE" for ya. :D
Takes the expression "snap into a slim jim" to new heights.

hehehe.. you guys are great.

also, what about the little tape thing on the back of the 2door G1's, where u can open it and close it. Kinda hard to get to, but who REALISTICALLY looks there anyways ?:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts