• I own a Coupe

Votes: 40 51.9%
  • I own both a Coupe and a Sedan

Votes: 5 6.5%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Coupes are rare in the real world but common it seems on these forums..

G

·
Yeah it seems that way. For the ammount of 6 speeds as well that there are on the forums, it doesn't illustrate the real world ratio. It seems that people on these forums have seeked out the rarer versions of the Legend, mainly because we are enthusiasts.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Ya I own a coupe and I rarely see any other coupes around where I live. A friend at school has a sedan, but no coupes. I guess I am the lucky one to have a coupe! :)

G

·
It's crazy at my school. Last year I had the only Legend, and now this year there are 3 G2 Coupes, and 3 G2 Sedans. Then there is also 2 G1 Coupes :D. I guess I have a Legend school!!!

One of the girls with a G2 Coupe (junior) has a white one and is spoiled and her parents bought her the car and it sounds like she was saying that she was going to have mommy and daddy by her a 02 RSX-S, and then the other one belongs to a sophomore and it is black, but it looks like it might be his parents possibly. I've never tracked him down.

Then the sedans I have never talked to the owners. One of them is owned by a Senior girl, I know cause she drives it every day. The other one is a Junior Girls but I think its her parents cause I don't see it everyday. Then the other is out on sophomore strip (they have to park on a nearby street), and once again I'm assuming that it isn't his/her car.

There are three of us that appreciate our legends I know, and that is me, one of the G1 Coupe guys, and the other guy too. One of the G1 Coupes is gold and the other is white. I helped the Gold one out with his sound system and the other one I have never talked to, but I have raced him before :) on the freeway.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Weird...

Here in WA state I see a hell of a lot more Coupes than Sedans! Personally I have a Sedan, but I seem to see quite a few coupes on the roads.

Off topic: WHATS WITH ALL THE TEXAS LEGENDS? Every time I see a nice Legend for sale, its in TEXAS. In fact, I flew to Texas and drove my baby back. Black/Black sedan with only 60k miles was IMPOSSIBLE to find in Washinton. 100 cups of coffee and a day and a half and I was back in Seattle though!

-Sh0ck3d

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Re: Weird...

Sh0ck3d said:

Off topic: WHATS WITH ALL THE TEXAS LEGENDS? Every time I see a nice Legend for sale, its in TEXAS. !

-Sh0ck3d
TEXAS

It is legal to wash titles w/o a trace...

Salvage Titles...revived
Rollbacks...

all LEGAL

BUY A CAR FROM TX, DO YOUR HOMEWORK!
EBAY HAS LOTS OF EM

·
Registered
397 Posts
Re: Re: Weird...

Leon Millette said:

TEXAS

Salvage Titles...revived
Rollbacks...

all LEGAL

EBAY HAS LOTS OF EM
What exactly is a washed title or a salvaged cars and rollbacks? I have heard of them, but I don't exactly know what it means.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Weird...

pYmpdaddi said:

What exactly is a washed title or a salvaged cars and rollbacks? I have heard of them, but I don't exactly know what it means.
In most state when you get in an accident and your insurance company declares your car a total loss and a salvage title is issued. So even if that car was fixed to perfection, it would still carry the salvage title. Same if odometer rollback is found, the only would indicate NAM (not actual mileage). If a car has these titles, it value of the car decreases significantly.

Now in Texas, there are no salvage titles or rollback indication. So if you buy a car with a salvage title for cheap from another state, you can take it to Texas and get a brand new clean title and sell it as a normal car. A lot of Texas dealers are known to do this, hence so many nice cars with great prices on Ebay from Texas.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Re: Re: Weird...

Leon Millette said:

TEXAS

Salvage Titles...revived
Rollbacks...

all LEGAL

EBAY HAS LOTS OF EM
WOW!
Thanks Leon, That is new info to me. Thats HUGE. A few months back I was going to go down there to get a truck that I was looking at, The guy said the "title is clean":(, glad I didnt make the trip or buy the truck.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Check this out.... Were all enthusiast and we all drive our cars...

Legend LS Coupe - Perfect blend of Luury/Sport Coupe (hence LS)

Legend GS Sedan - Perfect Luxury Sports Sedan

Me personally, I got a coupe because there aren't to many here in Cali. When I see one I catch up to see who's the driver. You see a lot more G1 coupes then G2 coupes here. Honestly, I think more people purchased sedans because it's a great sports sedan that was enough to fit the family, Vs. the single life where It's just me and my babe........
:D --=Keith

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
While I don't know the exact numbers for Hawaii Legends. I see both Coupes and Sedans regularly. I'm I'm sure there are more Sedans than Coupes, you just wouldn't be able to draw that conclusion by seeing them on the road. In fact, out of all the Legend owners who meet up here in Hawaii, 2 have a Sedan, and 1 had a GS. The rest of us have Coupes (about 6-7 of us) and one Coupe is a 6-Speed and 1 is a 5-Speed.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
While in Hawaii sure you see more coupes, SINGLE LIFE.... :D nah seriously here in South Cali roll around in OC and you'll see that all the asian families drive sedans!! UGH and on the road you see 90% sedans and I've even gotten asked where I got my car and a lot of people thought Legends only came in Sedans. Weird... :) --=Keith

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
90 Coupe and 94 Sedan...

I see a lot of both Sedan And Coupe WITHOUT "LEGEND" written in the back, I believe those are 91-93. I hardly see any 94-95 Sedans or 94-95 Coupes.

I see less G1 Coupes than than the others.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts