Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought 18'' Racing hart C5 rims and will no longer need my stock rims.
Im selling the rims with tires.

2 front tires were replaced about a month ago with about 95 percent thread left. the rear tires have about 80 percent thread.. If anyones interested go ahead and let me know. I'll post pictures soon

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
D-Roc said:
I just bought 18'' Racing hart C5 rims and will no longer need my stock rims.
Im selling the rims with tires.

2 front tires were replaced about a month ago with about 95 percent thread left. the rear tires have about 80 percent thread.. If anyones interested go ahead and let me know. I'll post pictures soon
Please try to place those requests always in the Aftermarket Forum. I've moved your thread into the right forum, ok? Thank you for your understanding ! -Mike

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
MikeD said:
Please try to place those requests always in the Aftermarket Forum. I've moved your thread into the right forum, ok? Thank you for your understanding ! -Mike
I think you moved his thread to the wrong spot. I think you misread his post. He is selling his STOCK rims. Which would mean it's not aftermarket.

I've noticed recently along with a couple other members that threads are getting moved around to the wrong spot. One off the top of my head would be GSteg's 2.5 turbo TL thread getting moved to 1st Gen RL's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.