Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so I finally decided to sell the legend now how much do you think its worth..I know we all here a bit bias but we can be objective.

Problems:
Rack and pinion shot
Needs passenger side e brake cable
Needs new coolant temperature sensor
Tranny slips in in 2nd could be just solenoids

Otherwise the car has so many new parts it hurts to even list them

PICS here

Bruce Do's Photos - Acura Legend Coupe 90 LS | Facebook

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
hmm...you could probably get more $$ for it if you were to take off the decals/stickers, put the badges back on...small things like those will yield higher $$$...looks more personal than stock...g'luck

·
because i can.
10,154 Posts
Clean the solenoids and see if that solves you shifting problems...if so, then think about replacing the TW sensor as well and I could see that car fetching $2500-$3000 as-is in Southern California...

Your are may have different pricing though so take that into account...

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thinnk ill hit up the junk yard and pick up the stuff i need to fix those issues and then i think i could get like a 1000 dollars for it..mind you it is at 293 000km.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats about 182 061 miles. Ya perhaps im just pesimestic....we'll see

·
Registered
658 Posts
Here in WA, the nicer G1 coupes seem to get around $2500 US (from what I've seen in craigslist and auto trader). Yours looks pretty darn nice so I'd say you'd be safe right around there.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Damn it Bruce, why you have to be soo far away :bigcry:

·
Registered
509 Posts
yea, I sold mine for $2300 easily...within a couple days of putting an ad on craigs list...I'm sure I couldve gotten more if i wouldve held out a little bit longer, cuz I'm still getting emails about it, but I just wanted to get rid of it...

you should be able to get at least $2500 for yours though if you try...

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you guys seem pretty generous on your numbers... even with all my mechanical problems...

Damn it Bruce, why you have to be soo far away :bigcry:
lol you want it dont you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.