Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
What is the price on these, if they are anything close to what you can get for a philips kit from like www.autolamps-online.com then I would just go with Autolamps, but I guess if they are pretty cheap, it MAY be worth looking into. I just put together my own kit, bought everything separate. Only ended up costing me $250.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SpeedDemon said:
What is the price on these, if they are anything close to what you can get for a philips kit from like www.autolamps-online.com then I would just go with Autolamps, but I guess if they are pretty cheap, it MAY be worth looking into. I just put together my own kit, bought everything separate. Only ended up costing me $250.
Im supposedly getting a really good deal. They would cost me $450.00. Im told that Senko is the same company that makes the Philips. The box is in all in Japanese, The only English on the box is "Senko HID 9006" on the top of the box and "Xenon Short Arc Discharge Lamp" on the side. I cant find anything on line about them, I have found a few sites that came up in my search but they were in Japanese.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts