Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a previous generation one (not the most current one) which those are actually quicker than the current generation as they are lighter.

This was a freeway race whcih started from about 65mph. He had exhaust and rims (visible mods), two young guys in the car. I was behind him at first and was tailing him (safe distance though) and I downshifted while changing lanes. He saw I was going for the pass so he downshifted and started gunning it. Throughout 3rd gear I was passing him quite nicely but not too fast. By the time I reached 7200rpm I shifted into 4th (at this time I saw his headlihgts in my side mirror). Guys, once I hit 4th I was GONE!!! By the time I hit 130mph he was 10 - 20 car lengths behind. I slowed down and got beside them but htey woudln't look at me. He then gunned it again!! So I repeated my victory once again to which he then high-beamed me twice acknowledging his defeat.

I love pulling on 328 punks that think they the sh1t cause they driving a beemer.

G

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
130mph..... damn thats fast!

I am guessing by you saying that you shifted at 7200 rpm that you have a chip and some mods??

Nice kill anyways.... way to put those european cars in their place where they should be... which is in your rearview.:)

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
yes 130 is jive fast. just did that the other day while i was coming home from some sort of exposition. started chasing after a bike on this really str8 part of this high way near my house. got upto about 130mph i stayed with him to, dontknow how but i stayed with him, had a girl on the back. thing was rock solid. but it is true you gotta be safe and alert because the feds are out there and are watching.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts