Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
hah i use both . i use mach3 razors (straight edge at the barbershop once a week) and i use a braun electric, i guess the model is 7505? it works really good. by far the best one ive used. i think i might upgrade beacuse there are newer better ones now. but if you get an electric one braun is the way to go. the first time i ever used this one it was closer than a shave with a razor and i was impressed.

·
Mr. X (aka #5)
4,474 Posts
i have to go with the razor...i shave with a razor, and after im done, its baby smooth. i have never been able to get taht good of a shave with an electric shaver. i dont know if this is bad to do, but i have always gone against the grain with the razor (like a girl would do on their legs) and thats why its so soft. just make sure to use lotion and/or a good shaving cream so that you dont get razor burn.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
thats not bad to do, but from my experience my beard grows in a little thicker if i shave against, and is more itchy if i go for a couple of days. but i've been rockin' a full beard (shaped up of course) lately anyway so

·
because i can.
10,154 Posts
Yeah Mach3 all the way dude...I've had it since they first came out with them and I don't think I'll ever change...BUT I do have an elevtric for those days that wake up late or I just don't have time to lather up and shave...

·
OG Member
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well after debating this morning and having an itch to buy something today because of all the sales I ended up buying a braun 8595. Its a pretty close shave but I did get a small rash against my neck. I guess my neck is not used to the electric shavers. I just got tired of paying $10 bucks for 4 mach3 cartriges every month.

·
Registered
356 Posts
smoovie--smoov said:
hah i use both . i use mach3 razors (straight edge at the barbershop once a week) and i use a braun electric, i guess the model is 7505? it works really good. by far the best one ive used. i think i might upgrade beacuse there are newer better ones now. but if you get an electric one braun is the way to go. the first time i ever used this one it was closer than a shave with a razor and i was impressed.
Would you please change your signature. I find it very offensive. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
oh, sorry, didn't mean to offend you.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
electric shaver all the wayyyyy

when you have to shave as much as my hairy persian face, you won't want to deal with shaving cream and new blades.

if you get one you gotta get the norelco ones with the 3 circular heads instead of the rectangle one (those suck hard)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.