Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
I'll fill it if you want? LOL! Actually I like the one in the brown dress!

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
Someone needs to strap on an intake on that woman. Who knows what flew in that mouth :rofl:

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,685 Posts
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

ohhhh .. *sigh.. asians.... always make wierd faces or so some weird peace thing or w.e .... .. asians....

hahah

trust me.. girls like that do that stupid face because without it.. they would look horribly ugly.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
I think my man is afraid she may be getting ready to bite something off :nutkick: he's trying to protect something!

·
Registered
10,687 Posts
I thought this thread was going to be about Hillary... :dunno:
+1!! :lol:

this girl is getting around, this was posted on NASIOC.com too.

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

ohhhh .. *sigh.. asians.... always make wierd faces or so some weird peace thing or w.e .... .. asians....

hahah

trust me.. girls like that do that stupid face because without it.. they would look horribly ugly.
haha, ya my friend, who also happens to be asian(japanese/white), but every picture on his facebook page is him making the peace sign. its kinda weird

·
I swag it out...
1,935 Posts
must be something subconsious about her mouth or smile she's covering up.
Like I know a chic who turns at an angle for every pic bc from straight on she looks like a goon.
-Or some who don't smile bc their grill is jacked up, so they roll around looking mean.

THis reminds me, I kinkda miss my lil Thai /asian babie. I have been neglecting her cuz she lives like 40 miles away. Maybe this weekend.

·
B.K.A Runa
1,345 Posts
Thats crazy she poses like that for every pic. I couldnt be round some1 whose mouth cant close.

·
B.K.A Runa
1,345 Posts
This is SPARTA!!!

:giggle: The last one looks crazy wit every1 in tuxes and dresses. U n a tee and a sweatsuit wit a bottle like Dame Dash doin the Roc-a-fella Shake.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.