Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
meber
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To make a long story shot I had new front struts put on my Legend back in January. I have never driven another legend besides mine until today. I have always thought that my ride was a little rough and I can feel every bump in the road and it rattles my car. I test drove a 95 L today just to feel the difference and I was blown away on how smooth it was. My question is, are my struts bad or do I have something else wrong with my car?

I hope nothing else I think it is falling apart on me :mad:

G

·
Is the car lowered or anything. What kind of struts are they, if they are Konis, did you set them on full stiff :p? That's probably a dumb question. Give us some more details.

G

·
What brand struts are they, where did you buy them? If you answer my questions I can help you. If you don't then it makes it hard for me to make a worthwile statement. Who installed your stuff?

·
meber
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just got back from a place that only works on Hondas and Acuras and they told me it was just my tire pressure. They adjusted it for me and it rides smoother now. Not as smooth as i want but better.

They also quoted my $375.00 to replace the master brake cylinder ( ouch ). I am going to see if I can do this myself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.