Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested? I've got a guy who says he makes 'em for our cars. Maybe we can get a group buy going? The kit looks to be between $50-$80....What do you think..should we?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
short shift kit

Epic Customs is the company. I think it's a foreign company because he says he is only releasing a few units in the states, so...he says they are going fast, but he will do a group buy. The kit shortens the throw, and removes all slop and flex from shifter assembly. Sound good?

·
Registered
386 Posts
SHORT SHIFT KIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The price sounds right, how many people do we need to keep the price at a minimum? I'm in if the shift kit is first rate. Also does this company have a web site maybe we can get a look at the kit if they are already selling it in other states. Keep me posted and let me know what I have to do and when.:D

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'm in !!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
shift kits

My shift kit is on the way. The company is based out of Canada, so I expect to have it buy late next week. Now, should we wait till I get mine installed before we do a GB, just to make sure this is what we want? Or just buy 'em anyway? I'll have mine installed by next friday hopefully, so I could give a report on the findings. Whatta think? Can you wait?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hey, Dusty.... Where is this company and how can I get a hold of them ?? I'm in Canada already, so I'm quite anxious !! :D

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Don't wait

dustylegend
Go for it.
install it and give us some feedback!

Ho can I get one? I want one ASAP I drive stick and I will feel the difference.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bad news everyone

I have just been informed that there has been a mixup. The company has not yet released the shift kit for the legend yet. They are behind schedule right now. But the good new is they have plenty of accord and civic kits ready to go!! So, I'll keep everyone posted as far as when we can expect them. Again, real sorry.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
here's the skinny

This is what I know-from what he's told me. The short shift kit is still being developed. He said a few weeks and they'll be ready to go hopefully. So, it looks like we're going to have to wait a little longer that expected. But, they will come. I can't wait:D

·
Registered
386 Posts
SHORT SHIFT KITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does this company have a web site we can all go to?:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
web site

The website is under construction. But, if you go to mopacauto.com there is a list of his suppliers. He said he has Suspention Techniques lowering springs for $189, or less with a GB of 2 or more. So, if anyone wants a set, let me know. Eibach springs are around $300.

dusty

·
Completly rebuilding...
258 Posts
The last post on this was in MArch. Did this company ever come up with the short shift kit for our cars?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts